Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSteph

How...literally HOW can they be "snuggled on the sofa watching films" at 4pm...
1) YOU HAVE TWO KIDS
2) It's Thursday. Why is hollie not working?!
3) YOU HAVE TWO KIDS

🤦‍♀️🥱

Reactions: 20

Davena94

VIP Member
She’s an absolute skank. Talking about shitting herself and hollie putting her hands in her ass when her children are literally climbing on her trying to talk to her? What the actual fuck is this girl thinking? Feel so sorry for those poor boys when they start school none of the parents will want their kids being friends with them because of her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I am cringing so bad.

Want to wear dresses that are too short and don’t fit you? Here! Buy a belt that looks ridiculous with dresses but wear it anyway! Want to show that perfectly bleached arsehole? Well we have just the clothes for you at Essex Vibes! If you want to look like you have no self respect and love the idea of doing the school run in fishnets and T-shirt’s, then swipe up 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19

charxlou

Aaah my first thread title🥺🥺🥰
I’m happier than Chloe after a Klarna session, thank you😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hollie gives me the creeps, literally makes me feel very uneasy. Her behaviour give me the ick. The way she wants chloe to mother her is fucking bizarre. The whole thing is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sharnijade

chloe just posted on story looknig for more mods.........gone on girlsmotuh and all her little minion mods have left :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: STORY TIME PLEASE
Probably left cause they don’t know if she’s lesbian Chloe, depressed Chloe, MGK Chloe, War film Chloe, 9/11 Chloe, bulimic Chloe, gothic Chloe, girly Chloe but they can be certain she ain’t influencer Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RedTiger

VIP Member
More time for vlogs,, what are you gonna vlog hun you're broke and don't leave your flat lol
Some of the vlogs I assume she will post

1. Lesbian sex talk content because she is such an open book and everyone apparently loves it.
2. Asda trip with the boys and costa drive through afterwards with her driver
3. Holly surprised them with a day at the zoo but the boys refused to listen and ruined their day
4. Date night with Holly watching tat on TV at her mums house
5. Baby shopping and preparation for their future baby Holly will carry
6. Q and A about their lesbian relationship because nobody has ever heard of a lesbian before
7. Her experiences with bulimia, alcoholism, anxiety, depression, multiple personality disorder and whatever else she can find on google
8. Back on slimming world with how to make the perfect dinner but she will take one bite of and hate it
9. Romeos forced SEN diagnosis attempt content
10. Fashion hauls with clothes that don’t fit or suit her, only accessory is that bloody belt

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This might be the most low budget insta collab I’ve ever seen. The photoshopped pic of her holding Essex vibes balloons had me 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
today I am going to reveal that I am working with my ‘best friend’ as we can’t actually get any real work so we are going to use each other ❤

• Haha

PinkGinPrincess

If my partner kept shitting on me during sex I don't think I could be with him anymore. Accidents happen but more than once isn't an accident it's poor hygiene 🤢

Reactions: 15

charxlou

Does Holly even work anymore?! I’m struggling to see how someone can work full time, supposedly a distance away from Chloe yet ALWAYS be around? I think I see Holly on Chloes insta more than I see my own partner at home🤣

• Haha

Justkaren

Chlo saying the people who work with her follow and like her content 🙄 boohoo and iwoot don't follow you hun🙄😬 and at the start of her talking about shitting herself again. The boys head was there. Sorry but holly is fucking odd something so off about her. Get off chloe lap for 1 minute and tell her to look after her children creepy cunts