Chloe Todd #12 Covered in hicks, clothes on tick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Hollys definitely got them, arron wasnt social media before her so doubt he will be now but I wanna see evidence heā€™s a crap dad cause I dont believe it

She definitely is the pretty sister!

Of course they aren't with her.

What gets me is this person previously said he has stayed close to chloe for the kids and is now saying he isn't a doting father. Pick a lane
Maybe they arenā€™t best friends anymore šŸ˜¬šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Chloe gone out and babysitter and desperate mug Hollys probably got her kidsšŸ˜­ When will she wake up and see what sheā€™s being used for!!

Chloe gone out and babysitter and desperate mug Hollys probably got her kidsšŸ˜­ When will she wake up and see what sheā€™s being used for!!
Hollys too much in love bless her, hope she finds someone worth her time

Tbh it must be so hard for Aaron seeing all the tit Chloe posts after everything he did. He must be so hurt seeing a new person acting as a father figure so quickly. Chloe said how well they co parented and how they was best friends at first so I hardly believe hes a tit dad I just think hes understandably bitter. 7 years pretty much wasted for her to act like a different person.

Reactions: 7
Tbh it must be so hard for Aaron seeing all the tit Chloe posts after everything he did. He must be so hurt seeing a new person acting as a father figure so quickly. Chloe said how well they co parented and how they was best friends at first so I hardly believe hes a tit dad I just think hes understandably bitter. 7 years pretty much wasted for her to act like a different person.
Especially if you compare his Instagram grid (the screenshot on this thread) to her Instagram grid . You can tell who thinks about the kids more

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree, you hardly saw a glimpse of Aaron ever, yet she posts videos and pics of holly with the children all the time. I get they broke up & things take time to heal but then why describe your co parenting relationship as you being ā€˜best friendsā€™ makes no sense or is untrue.
they have been together literally 5 minutes, ok four months & sheā€™s already leaving the kids with her, canā€™t imagine how that feels especially as it wouldnā€™t go down well if it was Aaronā€™s new gf babysitting. Canā€™t help but think she feels because holly is a woman that itā€™s acceptable.
i just think you really donā€™t know who someone truly is after 4 months, maybe unpopular opinion but I donā€™t trust anyone with my kids apart from close family, Iā€™d rather never be away from them than leave them with anyone. Itā€™s really sad that she hasnā€™t introduced a new partner in a sensible, gradual way when you are certain that youā€™re serious, itā€™s so damaging otherwise if it doesnā€™t work out..

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day i do have the smallest amount of sympathy for Chloe because it isnā€™t easy to see people having so much criticism on anything you do (even when it is true) and she must have such little self esteem to behave the way she does and edit all her pictures, get her lips filled to burst etc etc but if your already a self conscious and anxiety filled person then why would you ever put yourself in ā€˜the public eyeā€™? When your account is public and you claim to be ā€˜an influencerā€™ then people are going to have opinions of you and can freely say what they like. Her content is bleeping awful, sheā€™s rapidly loosing followers and itā€™s quite clear that she canā€™t be bothered for the influencer life now so I donā€™t get why she doesnā€™t just hold her hands up and say ā€˜sorry guys, itā€™s not for me anymore and I have no time or interest anymoreā€™, I feel like everyone would have so much respect for her and she can stop all the pointless and crappy lies and she can just live on her benefits because she canā€™t be earning much through being an ā€˜influencerā€™ atm anyway. Though I kind of hope she doesnā€™t stop because I low key enjoy watching her car crash of a life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Does Holly even work anymore?! Iā€™m struggling to see how someone can work full time, supposedly a distance away from Chloe yet ALWAYS be around? I think I see Holly on Chloes insta more than I see my own partner at homešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please tell me why sheā€™s flexing her aunties garden? Like yes chlo, thatā€™s what happens when you get an actual job and work hard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™d be so embarrassed to be living in a 2 bed council flat to then show off someoneā€™s house šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve never know someone to have so little aspirations in life

While it's clear Chloe's sister is the prettier of the two, what is this picture?! Chloe's gonna claim she's a pro photographer next.
Screenshot_20210806_204527.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.