Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little army love the odd costa trip too but not for a day out every single bloody week it’s more of treat on the way to the park, woods or somewhere actually fun for them. Costa is also so overpriced for what it is.

She is just another influencer who thinks liking Starbucks/costa is a personality trait. She has to take a picture every time she goes when in reality nobody actually cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little army love the odd costa trip too but not for a day out every single bloody week it’s more of treat on the way to the park, woods or somewhere actually fun for them. Costa is also so overpriced for what it is.

She is just another influencer who thinks liking Starbucks/costa is a personality trait. She has to take a picture every time she goes when in reality nobody actually cares.
this!! yess

Costa is fine if u then take ur kids other places nothing she does is for the boys that play area in that cafe is a joke its small as duck especially for romeo its just an excuse for her to shove cake in her face and get rid of them

“Conversation starters for great relationships”

🤣🤣🤣 chloe hun if u need a game to tell u what to talk about its done love this has bleeping made my day wait nono my life 🤣🤣

Some examples

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Costa is like the bloody cafe she went to their weekly day out honestly just take some food from home and drinks and go venture on walks or something

Reactions: 1
this!! yess

Costa is fine if u then take ur kids other places nothing she does is for the boys that play area in that cafe is a joke its small as duck especially for romeo its just an excuse for her to shove cake in her face and get rid of them

“Conversation starters for great relationships”

🤣🤣🤣 chloe hun if u need a game to tell u what to talk about its done love this has bleeping made my day wait nono my life 🤣🤣

Some examples
I can answer some of them for chloe
She is the most toxic person
She has lost all personality
The mistake she keeps making is jumping from 1 band wagon to the next and thinking that people actually take her seriously

Costa is like the bloody cafe she went to their weekly day out honestly just take some food from home and drinks and go venture on walks or something
Costa won't be doing anything for her slimming world diet or any diet for that matter because I doubt she will be picking anything remotely healthy (as healthy as you can get at Costa or Starbucks)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kids wouldn’t want Costa as they are so use to being taking places that a coffee shop would not interest them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how she was CLEARLY sat on the bench at the park whilst once again Holly plays with the kids 🤣

Reactions: 5
I thought you can't do stick and poke tattoos if you don't hold a license? Does she have one then

Reactions: 2
I thought you can't do stick and poke tattoos if you don't hold a license? Does she have one then
No. They bought a kit online. It's really easy to buy the stuff and do it at home but it doesn't mean your clean or educated enough to do it properly. It's an infection waiting to happen

Reactions: 4
And once she gets an infection from those awful tattoos, she’ll be relying on our good old NHS to give her those antibiotics she doesn’t take😂 to clear it up.
She needs to get her own personality, notice how Hollies covered in tattoos so now Chloes got to be too, but its too expensive using an artist so has to order a kit off Amazon

Reactions: 7
I thought Aaron already met holly as that’s how she met the kids? He brought them home early??
I'm pretty sure she said she went down and got them and that's when the boys met Holly she said ' it was an accident ' and it was the only reason the boys met Holly so quick apparently xx

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she said she went down and got them and that's when the boys met Holly she said ' it was an accident ' and it was the only reason the boys met Holly so quick apparently xx
Didn’t she say something about it being Aaron’s idea that the kids met holly too? 😂 I CANNOT keep up

Reactions: 10
Yeah she's never says Aaron met holly before now. The reason she met the kids so early on was because Aaron brought the boys home early when holly was still there & apparently Aaron was fine with the kids meeting her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.