Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Chloe it's obvious you read here. Thanks for posting about pride after I mentioned it. Glad I could remind you xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine saying you’re bi and then having to wait for a gossip site to mention you haven’t posted anything about pride for you to actually post something. Chloe you’re an absolute clown hun.

Reactions: 10
Poor Holly, what a mug and now tattooing those deformed dinosaurs back onto Chloes manky hands. Also parent of the year chloe will never be, her weekend with the boys and she palms them off on her mum, what's wrong babe? Being a decent parent too much hard work? Easier to film cringe lesbian content for tik tok if your wee benefit payments, I mean kids aren't around?

Reactions: 9
She's an utter twit 🙄 things only for content what a pathetic little life 🙄😒

Reactions: 4
Her videos are so forced and unnatural, sick comes up in my mouth from cringing so badly

Reactions: 3
I think kissing in front of the kids is so gross their little minds must be so confused 😭
I mean the kids know about orgasms, period fingering, blackout drunk non consenting sex and strap ons so I doubt kissing would even bother them after all they have been exposed to at such a young age. Wouldn’t surprise me if Chloe the freak opens her adult parcels with the boys because the ‘stigma around sex’. I am also surprised Teddys mum allowed him to be around her too still 🤢

Reactions: 3
I feel for them kids, like only get something when she has a car available.

Considering she’s earning loads of money she could get a taxi to places but instead her money on stupid things & the whole pride thing, I’m surprised she didn’t do it sooner.

I feel for them kids, like only get something when she has a car available.

Considering she’s earning loads of money she could get a taxi to places but instead her money on stupid things & the whole pride thing, I’m surprised she didn’t do it sooner.
Earning but I bet she’s claiming on top of that too 😬

Reactions: 2
Got another cough but still out everywhere visiting everyone. And back with the peeing content.

Reactions: 7
I hope she wasn't sitting on the family sofa watching this movie with no knickers on 🤢
Pleased she's had another nice weekend palming the kids off to someone else while seeing every man and his dog while she's unwell

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Scared of farting around people but happy to pee on them🤣 Tbh Chloe, from someone with bladder issues, please stop trying to make a joke out of it and get help for it. It isn’t normal to be peeing yourself

Reactions: 11
Speaks in a hush tone cos the window is open... but tells the Internet that she had a full gush of wee on her girlfriends leg 😐
I'm sure some of Holly's friends and family must see these insta stories.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.