Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably said but I think shes stretched her ear way too fast. She wont get up to a 12 without her ear lobe splitting. From an ex emo x

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that gets pissed off at people that have a cough and say ‘oh it’s just a cold’ in the middle of a pandemic then go and visit every fucker in her family. People like her are literally the reason we are still in this mess and yet she never suffers because she never follows the bloody rules!!!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that gets pissed off at people that have a cough and say ‘oh it’s just a cold’ in the middle of a pandemic then go and visit every fucker in her family. People like her are literally the reason we are still in this mess and yet she never suffers because she never follows the bloody rules!!!
Literally this. She says she is sooooooo obsessssed with Boris so why isn’t she following his rules?

It is so quick and easy to get a test as well especially with home rapid ones. I get tested twice a week for work it is so easy. She is just another brainless chav.

Reactions: 5
shes literally sat now doing her stories playing we the kings in the background after saying before on her stories she likes most music apart from rock music and I don't think I'll ever get over the ridiculousness of it! 😂 I've never known a grown woman literally just change their whole identity depending on who they're with. Is she actually 14?

new thread suggestion whenever that may be. I tried 😂

first chav, girly girl and now a rocker, what other identities does she have in her locker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is absolutely desperate to make it big time as an influencer because she wouldn't survive 2 minutes in a real job. She's trying so hard to play the "ditsy" Essex girl with her I don't understand/ don't get it thing about the oysters (Gemma Collins, Stacey Solomon vibes), on top of being a rock fan now, on top of being a lesbian. She can't make up her mind and changes her personality every 10 seconds

Reactions: 9
She is absolutely desperate to make it big time as an influencer because she wouldn't survive 2 minutes in a real job. She's trying so hard to play the "ditsy" Essex girl with her I don't understand/ don't get it thing about the oysters (Gemma Collins, Stacey Solomon vibes), on top of being a rock fan now, on top of being a lesbian. She can't make up her mind and changes her personality every 10 seconds
She won't ever make it big because she's boring tbh. I'm not even meaning this harsh but most influencers lead a life you kind of want to have etc but she has nothing or does nothing I want. She can't drive, she never goes anywhere, she doesn't go on holidays or even do them boring tidying videos. Just her going on and on and on about food

Reactions: 9
shes literally sat now doing her stories playing we the kings in the background after saying before on her stories she likes most music apart from rock music and I don't think I'll ever get over the ridiculousness of it! 😂 I've never known a grown woman literally just change their whole identity depending on who they're with. Is she actually 14?

new thread suggestion whenever that may be. I tried 😂

first chav, girly girl and now a rocker, what other identities does she have in her locker?
She is insane. This is not normal she must have some sort of mental health condition. This is literally insane.

She is so fake it is actually disgusting. How is Holly not seeing the red flags?

Reactions: 4
I also dont believe she had covid before either she would 100 % used it for content
Me either! Don't believe a thing that comes out of her lying mouth. She isn't even her own person. She doesn't actually have a personality she just does whatever she thinks is trendy.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Chloe at least clean your mucky carpet before you post a photo selling clothes🤣

Reactions: 5
Don’t hate me but that latest dress on her grid post actually looks nice and is a good length/fit.

The carpet 🤮

Don’t hate me but that latest dress on her grid post actually looks nice and is a good length/fit.

The carpet 🤮
Its actually quite nice but I think she could of done with the size up (not body shaming) it just looks uncomfortable in her stories 😭

Any one have a feeling from Chloes story she’s going to try and say she’s gender fluid or something soon🤔 Talking about how her style changes so much and some days wants to dress more tom boy and others more girly. I’m reading waaay too much into it I think but at this point I put nothing past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The carpet 🤮
It’s a nice dress but I wouldn’t say it was exactly stylish and doesn’t really look like a dress from boohoo’s new collection so not sure why they send her such old plain stock to advertise

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.