Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
,,broke her phone not got enough to fix it atm borrowing one of hollies watch her guilt hollie into buying her one

Reactions: 3
Can she even stretch her ear anymore it looks like it will just rip 🤣 she stopped only fans because it wasn't for her or something more like no one wants to see your flappy arse and tits hun

Reactions: 4
Can’t afford to fix her phone, we all know she’s claiming universal credit and now she don’t have Arron’s money on top.

Also it don’t count as working for boohoo if it clearpay it then tag them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t afford to fix her phone, we all know she’s claiming universal credit and now she don’t have Arron’s money on top.

Literally i think she klarna it then sends it back

Should get in trouble for it really

Reactions: 2

Cant afford to fix her phone but can afford to go out all weekend with her friends? IDIOT

Reactions: 8
How can you be an influencer with no working front camera. It’s like being a hair dresser with no scissors 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are her poor boys in those terrible sliders that are awful for Childrens feet? They look too small for them!

Reactions: 2
So what confuses me is she claimed she earned 3 grand right? Well surley now if she earned that she would have that plus money coming in from Aaron she lives in a housing asosication flat cant imagine its too expensive i know everything is still going to be around 1200-1300 monthly but thats only half of what she apperently earns not even talking money from girls mouth or any uc or anything like that so if everything she has said is true how she cant afford to get her phone fixed is so funny to me and proves shes a big fat liar ( knew that anyway) i wish she woke up and realised her lies are going to come back and bite her hard

Reactions: 9
2 grid posts for a day out with the boys cause it’s such a huge thing seeing as she never takes them out 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.