Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see why she would have Teddy it didn't ever feel like he was included those pics shared he was always seemed like he wasn't really part of the family. He's Aaron's son so probably her boys see him then. She's so full of tit if I was Teddy's mum I be so grateful chloe is gone

Reactions: 5
So predictable 🙄 she's so busy influencing but has time to read tattle and add things she's called out over

• Haha
Tbh if she actually wants to have some form of relationship with Teddy because of the boys then that's probably the most mature thing she has and will ever do. If she is just using these moments for content then she is even more scummy than I ever thought.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed aarons ex has commened on the pic of teddy...I wander what she thinks of chloe

• Wow
I still think all the teddy stuff isn’t pure and is just for content. As how comes she made no effort when they were together 🙄

Reactions: 4
Waiting for all the drama and fakeness to unravel when Aaron starts seeing someone 👀

Oh 100 % she will i can so imagine her kicking off a storm

Why cant she ever do anything alone has to be with friends or holly 🤣🤣
why would teddy’s mum let him in a car with someone She don’t know. I couldn’t imagine letting my kids in the car with someone I didn’t know as I wouldn’t know how safely they drive 😫

Reactions: 1
why would teddy’s mum let him in a car with someone She don’t know. I couldn’t imagine letting my kids in the car with someone I didn’t know as I wouldn’t know how safely they drive 😫
I agree notice before if she had people over she would go over board with movie night stuff no sign of that now 🤣🤣

I agree notice before if she had people over she would go over board with movie night stuff no sign of that now 🤣🤣
Yes! And notice how she’s saying about having a good relationship as a step parent. This is the first times she’s had him since they’ve split 😬😂

Yes! And notice how she’s saying about having a good relationship as a step parent. This is the first times she’s had him since they’ve split 😬😂
Yeah right ?! It is literally so odd imo i get shes been there since he was young but i kinda get the vibe maybe Someone else planned it chloe barley likes having her own kid let alone someone elses

Reactions: 2
Jesus haven’t read this thread for ages and see she now has a GF who basically looks like her with no makeup 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do find it sad that she can’t do anything without having validation from a Instagram post. It’s like she just wants people to tell her how great she is / her life is.

A complete admiration to all step parents, let’s forget she once was controlling and jealous 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.