Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that was an awful advert she just did. If I was that brand I would not be happy. Hungover, can’t even say words properly, doesn’t know how much it costs, was rushed and just looks like she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about!
Whyyyyyy is she even advertising something like that? Does she know it works? No she doesn’t. Unless she’s pregnant. I thought she only advertisies things she had used. Anything for a bit of 💵 though hey chlo???

Reactions: 6
Whyyyyyy is she even advertising something like that? Does she know it works? No she doesn’t. Unless she’s pregnant. I thought she only advertisies things she had used. Anything for a bit of 💵 though hey chlo???
She claimed its “99%” accurate too😂 Like are you sure Chloe or are you just making 💩 up

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but that was an awful advert she just did. If I was that brand I would not be happy. Hungover, can’t even say words properly, doesn’t know how much it costs, was rushed and just looks like she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about!
I can do it for free- never been wrong yet🤣 or wait till your baby is born than get you’ll have a 100% success rate

• Haha
She claimed its “99%” accurate too😂 Like are you sure Chloe or are you just making 💩 up
If you check their Instagram page they state they're 98% accurate. For the sake of 2 minutes of research she could have made a proper informed advert without lying and making herself look like an idiot.

Reactions: 2
If you check their Instagram page they state they're 98% accurate. For the sake of 2 minutes of research she could have made a proper informed advert without lying and making herself look like an idiot.
She apparently used them, no you didn’t hun.

There are free Facebook pages that do this 🤣
And that was soooo not chloes scan pic and if it was... everyone knows she has 2 boys??

Reactions: 4
Honestly what was that advert?
I’m not saying this company is a load of tit, but it is. People have been scammed numerous times by things like this. The only time you can determine whether the baby is a boy or girl is a proper scan or a blood test. It might only be £7.99 but I’d never trust it 😂
“Loads of celebrities have used them” SO NAME THEM? WHO?
cos they’ve only got 3k followers and I’ve never heard of them..
Also the whole advert she looked like she didn’t have a clue what she was talking about couldn’t name any of the words properly and kept saying “I think” and looking extremely confused 😂 I’d be furious if I was the one paying her!

Reactions: 3
Honestly what was that advert?
I’m not saying this company is a load of tit, but it is. People have been scammed numerous times by things like this. The only time you can determine whether the baby is a boy or girl is a proper scan or a blood test. It might only be £7.99 but I’d never trust it 😂
“Loads of celebrities have used them” SO NAME THEM? WHO?
cos they’ve only got 3k followers and I’ve never heard of them..
Also the whole advert she looked like she didn’t have a clue what she was talking about couldn’t name any of the words properly and kept saying “I think” and looking extremely confused 😂 I’d be furious if I was the one paying her!
I’ve heard of them but I would use them, waited 3 weeks for a private gender scan!

I’ve heard of them but I would use them, waited 3 weeks for a private gender scan!
Why the duck would you pay for something like that? There was loads of posts in GM about the 'nub theory' a year or 2 ago where people were telling others FOR FREE. What a ridiculous thing to charge for

Reactions: 1
She's honestly a disgusting excuse for a parent. She does the bare minimum. She's invited a stranger into their lives after a couple of days and now they are staying with her?! These kids have a bleeping father they see. Her nights out can wait till days they are with someone they actually know. Wasn't that long along Milo didnt settle without her now he's perfectly fine to settle with someone they've known 5 mins?

She's honestly a disgusting excuse for a parent. She does the bare minimum. She's invited a stranger into their lives after a couple of days and now they are staying with her?! These kids have a bleeping father they see. Her nights out can wait till days they are with someone they actually know. Wasn't that long along Milo didnt settle without her now he's perfectly fine to settle with someone they've known 5 mins?
Im thinking that was clearly BS now 🤣🤣 its the boys i worry for i could never leave my kids with someone id been with for a few months u never really know someone after that amount of time its not even just the boys but i wouldnt trust someone in my house like that without me being there anyway let alone watch my kids just a terriable excuse as a parent please Aaron if you read here wake up and sort it out save them boys

Im thinking that was clearly BS now 🤣🤣 its the boys i worry for i could never leave my kids with someone id been with for a few months u never really know someone after that amount of time its not even just the boys but i wouldnt trust someone in my house like that without me being there anyway let alone watch my kids just a terriable excuse as a parent please Aaron if you read here wake up and sort it out save them boys
She said on Friday that the boys are off to their dads so surely they are still there now lol

I honestly feel like those boys should be with their dad full time and Chloe getting them on the weekends because I don't think
She can be trusted to prioritise their safety.

Reactions: 5
Holly is a stranger, my third kids dad I didn’t let him meet my children until I was 6 months pregnant with our kid never mind baby sit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.