Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GM is dying out cause she kicks everyone out unless you lick her arse
Theres a tag group on facebook thats called “Calm down, you run a group not a country” I think that could apply to Chloe and her group of merry men tbh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do people actually go out with their tits out like that 😬 more so when they have anxiety just to get into a taxi 😬😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus, how uncomfortable does Holly look in that new insta pic 😬🙄
She really does I suppose if you're happy living life off social media without seeking validation it probably is an alien concept. Also her likes and comments are tragic

Reactions: 1
None if those outfits screamed summer dress to me, not even summer evening in a pub garden. Don't know if it's the colours or the sleeves but they wouldn't be my choice to wear in the weather we are having.

And her boobs weren't even in the cups of the bralette.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure the middle bit of the bralette is meant to sit flush on the skin. Definitely way to small for her.

Reactions: 9
ive reported her to boohoo curious to see what they say
waiting on a response from PlT too so sick of her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.