Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly same i worry for them boys so much tbf
I just feel like she does the bare minimum they are clean & fed yeah but they sit in that house all the time. She's more concerned about buying new clothes and nights out than trying to get them a house with a garden. Finding partners who drive just so the kids can have days out. They aren't a priority in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I just feel like she does the bare minimum they are clean & fed yeah but they sit in that house all the time. She's more concerned about buying new clothes and nights out than trying to get them a house with a garden. Finding partners who drive just so the kids can have days out. They aren't a priority in my opinion.
Yes always used to have this argument with people just because a child is clean and fed doesnt mean their not emotionally negelected

Nope and never will be its all about her selfish selfish vile person

Reactions: 2
Honestly its sad, unfortunately they’ll grow up knowing no different and probably pass it on the same to their own kids. I hope Aaron has more sense and will show them how a real parent should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I live in a flat, I’m single my choice and have children.

Today we’ve got in sun, running about, took a picnic & drinks- my kids enjoyed it. We just got back in cause I ran out of nappies🙄 but it cost me like £5 instead of being cooped up.

Arron should have them kids, she don’t even know Holly never mind her boys. She literally don’t care about them or their welfare & Arron if you’re reading this and allowing it then you’re just as bad in my opinion

Reactions: 9
I live in a flat, I’m single my choice and have children.

Today we’ve got in sun, running about, took a picnic & drinks- my kids enjoyed it. We just got back in cause I ran out of nappies🙄 but it cost me like £5 instead of being cooped up.

Arron should have them kids, she don’t even know Holly never mind her boys. She literally don’t care about them or their welfare & Arron if you’re reading this and allowing it then you’re just as bad in my opinion
Exactly you just make do with what you've got. She would choose not to go out on a nice day because it's the same park they always go to but it's better than sitting inside. A wee bit of fresh air does the world of good. Also people wouldnt have an opinion on it if she didn't post nearly everyday. We know all this because she shows it.

• Heart
Omg Holly is being taken for a mug. I honestly can't believe it. She's purely a taxi and babysitter for Chloe. I pray to God she opens her eyes and comes to her senses. I'm sure she will eventually but let's hope it's not long. I literally couldn't think any less of Chloe than what I do right now she makes me so mad

Reactions: 5
I'm sure Holly is more invested in this relationship than chloe, Chloe is far too selfish to love anyone buy herself. Holly from stories seems to always be engaging with the boys. It's so sad to watch chloe ignore her kids they're gonna have such attachment issues

I'm sure Holly is more invested in this relationship than chloe, Chloe is far too selfish to love anyone buy herself. Holly from stories seems to always be engaging with the boys. It's so sad to watch chloe ignore her kids they're gonna have such attachment issues
Give Holly credit she does engage with the boys, must be nice for them. Chloe sits on her fake lesbian bulimic influencer arse and does duck all.

Romeo could dangle Milo out of the window and she wouldn’t notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she left those boys with someone who is pretty much a stranger. She may be in a "relationship" with her but that doesn't mean she knows enough about her to leave children in her care!

Reactions: 7
As if she left those boys with someone who is pretty much a stranger. She may be in a "relationship" with her but that doesn't mean she knows enough about her to leave children in her care!

Cause she don’t give a tit about them boys, she probably cares more about the child benefit then she does them.

The boys just get in the way of her “influencer dreams”. For all the lovey doveyness she displays with Hollie she never once seems to be like that with her boys. The occasional pouty posed photo with them in her dirty bedroom mirror whilst she’s showing a boohoo sale dress off and thats about it. Nothing genuine

Reactions: 6
The boys just get in the way of her “influencer dreams”. For all the lovey doveyness she displays with Hollie she never once seems to be like that with her boys. The occasional pouty posed photo with them in her dirty bedroom mirror whilst she’s showing a boohoo sale dress off and thats about it. Nothing genuine
Ahaha im curious to see if boohoo is like beauty bay never mentioned again it should be a crime to fake brand work its so bad imo

I mean is an affilate link an ad ? But she saids boohoo gifting which makes me think shes saying she gets it free

Ahaha im curious to see if boohoo is like beauty bay never mentioned again it should be a crime to fake brand work its so bad imo

I mean is an affilate link an ad ? But she saids boohoo gifting which makes me think shes saying she gets it free
If they are gifting her then fair enough, but I dont know why they would be gifting last seasons things. Like surely the use of influencers is to advertise new stock?

Anyone can sign up to their affiliate link, I imagine thats all she’s done. Shocked Boohoo don’t seem to follow her in any capacity or reshare anything of hers you know? Like surely if they were gifting her these things they would make it known a bit more on their end? And like others say, no way would it be sale stuff constantly. I’ve seen other influencers and they always have the latest things and actually style them nicely. Chloe always has the same basic rubbish

Anyone can sign up to their affiliate link, I imagine thats all she’s done. Shocked Boohoo don’t seem to follow her in any capacity or reshare anything of hers you know? Like surely if they were gifting her these things they would make it known a bit more on their end? And like others say, no way would it be sale stuff constantly. I’ve seen other influencers and they always have the latest things and actually style them nicely. Chloe always has the same basic rubbish
Also Boohoo have a clear style of influencer they gift too and Chloe is definitely not that. Bet she's big mad tattle getting her in trouble.

Sure share the outfits and put a link but don't say it's gifted when it's the £5 sale item.

Reactions: 5
Also Boohoo have a clear style of influencer they gift too and Chloe is definitely not that. Bet she's big mad tattle getting her in trouble.

Sure share the outfits and put a link but don't say it's gifted when it's the £5 sale item.
Yess this its not even the affliate link thing but she said many times boohoo gifting “sorting my boohoo gifting “ she even made a thing about an email to do with it once or somthing around christmas time i think it was shes just a liar plain and simple its werid

Reactions: 3
Yess this its not even the affliate link thing but she said many times boohoo gifting “sorting my boohoo gifting “ she even made a thing about an email to do with it once or somthing around christmas time i think it was shes just a liar plain and simple its werid
She definitely is and actually her lies are catching up with her. She's a large bought following but she doesn't have a niche her feed is very confusing. I followed her years ago for sw content but quickly unfollowed as it became clear that wasn't really her content.

I know a lot of people who have bought followers to fake a following but have kept a cohesive consistent feed and brands do work with them now and they have gained genuine followers from it. Rightly or wrongly they faked it until they made it. Chloe can't even seem to fake it right even her tiktok seems to have bought followers

Reactions: 8
She definitely is and actually her lies are catching up with her. She's a large bought following but she doesn't have a niche her feed is very confusing. I followed her years ago for sw content but quickly unfollowed as it became clear that wasn't really her content.

I know a lot of people who have bought followers to fake a following but have kept a cohesive consistent feed and brands do work with them now and they have gained genuine followers from it. Rightly or wrongly they faked it until they made it. Chloe can't even seem to fake it right even her tiktok seems to have bought followers
Rememeber when she said next sales wernt great cause of her social media break like no your next sale r tit because your following isnt legit like even her comments somtimes scream engagement group i honestly dont know how people are not embarassed for her in her family my family be telling me to get a real job

Also shes literally advertising anything at this pojnt

• Haha
She keeps going on these social media “courses” but her content gets worse and worse. She doesn’t have a brand, she doesn’t offer anything. We don’t even know what her “style” is because she switches it up every day of the week. She doesn’t really talk about anything relatable to many people but just wants to talk about sex all the time which gets boring really fast and doesn’t leave the house unless her taxi girlfriend is around. Who ever her management are are crap, they don’t seem to have a clue, if it wasn’t for girlsmouth she’d have absolutely nothing and tbh GM nowadays is pretty much dying out

She keeps going on these social media “courses” but her content gets worse and worse. She doesn’t have a brand, she doesn’t offer anything. We don’t even know what her “style” is because she switches it up every day of the week. She doesn’t really talk about anything relatable to many people but just wants to talk about sex all the time which gets boring really fast and doesn’t leave the house unless her taxi girlfriend is around. Who ever her management are are crap, they don’t seem to have a clue, if it wasn’t for girlsmouth she’d have absolutely nothing and tbh GM nowadays is pretty much dying out
GM is dying out cause she kicks everyone out unless you lick her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.