Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it feel like she really struggles with her own identity, so has to cling onto different trends? This seems like the worst though. She reminds me of the sort of girls which would call me a ‘dirty greebo’ at school and mock that sort of music.

Reactions: 11
Because I'm weird af when she was reading out the date ideas (in the worst way in front of those boys!) did anyone else notice the can of lynx behind her?

I know men and women can use it but pretty sure there was also a bottle of lynx shower gel.

Bit weird to keep your exs things (even little things) if you're so happy in your new relationship. Not based on this alone but I think she'll go back to Aaron if she's not back there already.

Reactions: 2
Because I'm weird af when she was reading out the date ideas (in the worst way in front of those boys!) did anyone else notice the can of lynx behind her?

I know men and women can use it but pretty sure there was also a bottle of lynx shower gel.

Bit weird to keep your exs things (even little things) if you're so happy in your new relationship. Not based on this alone but I think she'll go back to Aaron if she's not back there already.
Oh she’ll 100% be straight back into bed with Aaron and pull the whole “breaking up was a big mistake” blah blah blah. Poor kids won’t know what the hell is going on

Reactions: 10
She can do date nights in a jar for her new content relationship but can’t do anything exciting with her kids? Also who’s paying for all this because it obviously isn’t Chloe.

The date night jar is just another thing for content. I doubt she actually wants to do those things with Holly but wants to do it for the camera. I am so heartbroken for those boys all excited. She really is an evil witch and the fact she doesn’t care just shows what a toxic and vile person she is. Her children deserve better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It was the eye rolling and blatant getting pissed off with the boys being there for me.
My heart broke when they got excited about horse riding 💔
I'm also pissed off that she still has a frankie and bennys near her, ours all closed and she doesn't deserve one near her 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s an ‘influencer’ but she takes photos in a dirty mirror for her grid 😭

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s an ‘influencer’ but she takes photos in a dirty mirror for her grid 😭
She’s a pretty good influencer tbh.
She makes me want to scrub my carpets, have a shower and wash all the mirrors and windows in my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How dull does your relationship have to be if a month in you're already having to Pinterest date ideas, that's so sad you're meant to be in the honeymoon stage not scrambling to find activities to do. Why can't they just do what they want to? Why does it need to be so scripted? I've been with my partner 3 years and never had to have a date night jar

Reactions: 13
How dull does your relationship have to be if a month in you're already having to Pinterest date ideas, that's so sad you're meant to be in the honeymoon stage not scrambling to find activities to do. Why can't they just do what they want to? Why does it need to be so scripted? I've been with my partner 3 years and never had to have a date night jar
Real relationships don’t need a jar to dictate it. She will use the jar to do tiktok dates for them and try be a viral lesbian couple. Its extremely weird and you can tell how fake the relationship is already. Holly wants love Chloe wants content.

Reactions: 8
When Covid first started she used to post photos of Boris saying how amazing he was and she fancied him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“Everyone knows” Well I certainly didn’t know about her obsession with BJ.. thought she was a lesbian anyway?

Also didn’t she say once that shes scared of the doctors? If So I doubt she will be running down there to kiss his face..

Reactions: 4
I honestly say this every month but I can’t think she can get any worse then she does. She is a train wreck and an embarrassment to the human race.

Reactions: 3
Imagine supporting someone who kinda controbuted to thounds of deaths while saying let the bodys pile high 👍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.