Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she’d upload the proper copy of her child’s school photo not a proof 😬 surely other ‘influencers’ wouldn’t be so tight 🤣

Reactions: 2
Means she hasnt brought them has money for date nights with holly though and unlimited drinks with the girls

Reactions: 5
Means she hasnt brought them has money for date nights with holly though and unlimited drinks with the girls
The priorities are so gross, I am sure her boys will love looking back on their preschool photos with copyright written over their faces 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to say I posted the photo of my daughters before I got the ones I actually brought as I thought it was so cute 🤣🤣🤣 but I did then post the normal one once they arrived haha x

Reactions: 1
I have to say I posted the photo of my daughters before I got the ones I actually brought as I thought it was so cute 🤣🤣🤣 but I did then post the normal one once they arrived haha x
But you probably didn’t post it to thousands of people on a ‘professional’ account lol

Reactions: 2
I bet Aaron surprised her loads but that wasn’t Instagram worthy as he wasn’t a lesbian 😬

Reactions: 11
The fact she has put up that her girlfriend got her son chocolate? Wow. Well done. You had Aaron there for years who did that and so much more Chlosworld. How tit is the girlfriend if she is getting excited over her buying the boys chocolate?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’d think she’d upload the proper copy of her child’s school photo not a proof 😬 surely other ‘influencers’ wouldn’t be so tight 🤣
I don’t know if this is the case everywhere but my daughters school sends them out for you to choose from which one. So she’s probably just picked it and wanted to show it off before ordering. I do the same unfortunately 🙈

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this is the case everywhere but my daughters school sends them out for you to choose from which one. So she’s probably just picked it and wanted to show it off before ordering. I do the same unfortunately 🙈
O yeah I get that , but I wouldn’t put it out too thousands of followers, I’d wait and put the actual paid for photo, which would look a bit more professional .
If I couldn’t wait , I’d put the copyright image on my more personal account lol x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.