Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes probarly sent it off a fake account šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I genuinely wouldnā€™t be surprised at all&saying she Wants to break barriers and stigmas about talking about sex?who is she exactly?shes a nobody,a girl in a council flat who canā€™t even be assed to get a job,shes not an influencer,nobody cares what she says,nobody aspires to be like her,sheā€™s so deluded itā€™s unreal.xx

Reactions: 11
Sorry I used to follow her and feel like iv missed out on so much, I canā€™t even find her on Instagram anymore? Is she still on there if so whatā€™s her username!
why did her and Aaron break up? Andwho ended it (hopefully he did with her - she was awful to him)
Who is holly, where did she find her.?

Reactions: 2
Sorry I used to follow her and feel like iv missed out on so much, I canā€™t even find her on Instagram anymore? Is she still on there if so whatā€™s her username!
why did her and Aaron break up? Andwho ended it (hopefully he did with her - she was awful to him)
Who is holly, where did she find her.?
She met Holly on a dating site and are already saying I love you etc even though they only met in March . She claims her and Aaron split as they were no longer in love with each other but are apparently still best friends . Chlosworld_ is her username xxx

Reactions: 2
She met Holly on a dating site and are already saying I love you etc even though they only met in March . She claims her and Aaron split as they were no longer in love with each other but are apparently still best friends . Chlosworld_ is her username xxx
she also said it was a one sided open relationships and she would ''experiment'' on nights out with girls BUT what she meant to say is she was a cheating hoe bag that could not keep her pants up

Reactions: 3
she also said it was a one sided open relationships and she would ''experiment'' on nights out with girls BUT what she meant to say is she was a cheating hoe bag that could not keep her pants up
Yes as thereā€™s never been any clarification itā€™s always what sheā€™s said in secret!

Reactions: 1
I genuinely wouldnā€™t be surprised at all&saying she Wants to break barriers and stigmas about talking about sex?who is she exactly?shes a nobody,a girl in a council flat who canā€™t even be assed to get a job,shes not an influencer,nobody cares what she says,nobody aspires to be like her,sheā€™s so deluded itā€™s unreal.xx
Exactly, loads of influencers and people talk about sex, she surely can't think shes the only one that's embarrassing. These influencers just dont talk dirt around their kids. A social.worker would never agree as it can be classed as sexualising a child, children should not he hearing about sexual activities, yes one day they should learn sex education but chloe isn't speaking about that

Reactions: 3
Exactly, loads of influencers and people talk about sex, she surely can't think shes the only one that's embarrassing. These influencers just dont talk dirt around their kids. A social.worker would never agree as it can be classed as sexualising a child, children should not he hearing about sexual activities, yes one day they should learn sex education but chloe isn't speaking about that
But the ā€˜stigmaā€™ around sex so its ok that Romeo knows mummy uses strap ons and its ok for two preschool children to learn about being finger blasted on your period because the stigma around sex šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 7
But the ā€˜stigmaā€™ around sex so its ok that Romeo knows mummy uses strap ons and its ok for two preschool children to learn about being finger blasted on your period because the stigma around sex šŸ¤Ŗ
If I found out my kids were hanging around with hers I'd lose my mind god knows what filth those kids are hearing and repeating, no child should hear about 'rubbing someone until they cum' that's disgusting and not language I'd want even around my teens never mind toddler

Reactions: 9
I mean it shows what type of professional that social worker is if she thinks the way Chloe talks about sex around her kids is good

Reactions: 6
We are still only allowed round other peopleā€™s households that are support bubbles right?

We are still only allowed round other peopleā€™s households that are support bubbles right?
Yup! You're allowed to meet 6 people indoors from Monday. It's vile that they've been breaking the rules so much, it's idiots like those who cause COVID to spread so much.
I'm sick of all of this lesbian stuff now too, it's getting boring, we get it Chlo, you like girls

Reactions: 13
Guys do you think she likes girls? I think I'm picking up really subtle hints that she might fancy girls, could be totally wrong though since she's never mentioned it before but I have a suspicion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR A LESBIAN!!!
The repeating of it 1000000 times a day is becoming a drain. Whoā€™s she trying to convince? Her followers? Or herself? Cringes me

Reactions: 10
Hi long time lurker first time poster I find it all so strange first being like of I want a break from relationships I want to find me and not rush then boom sheā€™s already in a relationship and Iā€™m not being funny but youā€™re a tit influencer hun your content is tit youā€™re literally using #lgbt on everything and itā€™s cringe instead of begging for compliments and likes try and be a parent itā€™s takes minimal effort to get some colour books out and a puzzle yet you would rather tell everyone about your tit sex life bore off

Reactions: 5
what i dont get is every day we see her in dresses to take the boys out so why iss she trying to play the part of a typical lesbian when we all know shes a real girly girl it makes me think its content for instagram idk

Reactions: 11
what i dont get is every day we see her in dresses to take the boys out so why iss she trying to play the part of a typical lesbian when we all know shes a real girly girl it makes me think its content for instagram idk
When I saw her outfit post, all I saw was all the bits on the carpet šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d be more concerned with hoovering than trying to show I am a lesbian

• Haha
ā€˜She even dresses lesbian nowā€™ so she admits her friends know sheā€™s completely changed herself... AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€˜She even dresses like a lesbian nowā€™ YES WE KNOW! U are gay Chloe. U have changed so much about you. Your friends even think youā€™ve changed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ idiot.

ā€œDresses like a lesbianā€ What exactly does a lesbian dress like?šŸ™„ My god, the more she talks about being a lesbian the more I think sheā€™s absolutely notšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.