Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is this girl for real! The most stressful morning ever because of her bloody hair? Jesus, if she had had to live my morning today getting my kids to school she would have had a bloody breakdown. Girl doesn't know what stress is.
“”Im so stressed cause my hair aint perfect”

jesus christ she needs to get a grip i feel so sorry for them boys honestly

I don’t know if it’s just me but this just screams toxic behaviour! Just begging for compliments in my opinion
Yess exactly this aka tell me how amazing i am 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s just me but this just screams toxic behaviour! Just begging for compliments in my opinion
Holly's being so nice to her and she's just disregarding everything she says and begging for compliments. 😬

Also, what's even the purpose of posting that screenshot? Like what has she achieved from it? Is it so her followers will message her telling her how beautiful she is too or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
i dont say this lightly like AT ALL

but the more i see the more i truly think chloes a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf that sky call saying milo is her ex partners son just bleeping wow someone take the kids away please i swear her mental age is like 13 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I spent the whole time wanting to snip that bit of hair she missed!!!

It shows how easily she finds lying though! She thought of saying Milo is her exes son on the spot! Like on phone calls you don't have all the time in the world to make things up, you say what comes into your head instantly when asked a question.

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure she also said Holly gave her the best one ever ... imagine how tit that would make Aaron feel after 7 years together . Now waiting for the day she says Holly can give her the Big 0 without the pillow 🤮🙈
That’ll be tomorrow’s story.. she’s literally lined it all up. “OH MY GAWD GIRLS, I DID WITHOUT THE PILLOW WOOHOO”

Reactions: 8
She needs to learn that a ton of fake tan and makeup doesn’t cover a gross personality.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but there’s absolutely no way a social worker would advocate anyone speaking like that about sex infront of little kids,I have just asked my mum who’s a retired social worker.so that dm is a lie from a strange person.

I thought she was bi, now she's calling herself a lesbian?

(Side note, I don't care what people identify as or their sexual preferences, just calling out the inconsistencies)
She looks a bleep those lips are atrocious.she just looks like a cheap idiot xx

Reactions: 9
Sorry but there’s absolutely no way a social worker would advocate anyone speaking like that about sex infront of little kids,I have just asked my mum who’s a retired social worker.so that dm is a lie from a strange person.

She looks a bleep those lips are atrocious.she just looks like a cheap idiot xx
Shes probarly sent it off a fake account 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.