Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t believe it, she goes a&e over an sore throat and now doing silly voice notes & why would they do bloods? If it’s swollen surely they would just fob her off with antibiotics for two weeks.
I think she wants more attention like didn’t the girl lie about Milo dying when pregnant? So I can’t trust she’s a bulimic.
I think she was hinting at it being something more sinister. I'm not saying she's not telling the truth, because I would feel awful if it turned out that it was true. But I can think of 2 people with large followings who recently have had to have operations on their throat due to a suspicious lump on their thyroid (Demi Jones from Love Island) being one of them. I wonder if Chloe has seen their stories and that prompted her to go get checked out?

I am still disgusted at her for acting like a food guru the whole time she knew she had an eating disorder though. She's a terrible influencer.

Reactions: 3
I think she was hinting at it being something more sinister. I'm not saying she's not telling the truth, because I would feel awful if it turned out that it was true. But I can think of 2 people with large followings who recently have had to have operations on their throat due to a suspicious lump on their thyroid (Demi Jones from Love Island) being one of them. I wonder if Chloe has seen their stories and that prompted her to go get checked out?

I am still disgusted at her for acting like a food guru the whole time she knew she had an eating disorder though. She's a terrible influencer.
Lauren Faulkner had an opp on her thyroid as well like like last week

Reactions: 3
It’s just weird how can she hardly swallow for ‘ages’ but then her and her mate do voice notes!

she’ll do another story and never mention it again like she did with Milo.

Reactions: 5
I get her mind going to those places though. Mine did the other week when I found one, but I asked Dr google and got an answer! Mine was related to the 2nd covid jab and has gone. I know people say not to Google but sometimes it actually helps.

Reactions: 2
How funny would it be if she’s pregnant. Love to see her try and explain that to Holly 😂

Reactions: 4
No i havwnt thats soo bad though to me a and e is going to be traumatic if ur so scared of seeing a gp i would not advice a n e personally to me its just so odd and would they send you a and e for a sore throat she might have got sent to local minor injuries thats where u get sent hre not to the big hospital especially not just for a problem with ur throat

Unless she put it on and said she could not breathe properly idk

Also “”sleep well princess”” to another female while ir in a relationship is so odd and who saids that to anyone nowadays 😂😂
AGREEEEED One minute she’s telling her friend ‘Kelly’ ‘night princess love you’ on a deep voice note whilst her voice is meant to be hurting 🙄🙄 and now she’s ‘missing Holly’s face’ on her grid. Get over urself Chloe. It’s not cute. Make up ur mind. What do u even want. WHO do u even want.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen people on these threads say she has an ED for ages. Tbh I’m glad she’s getting help now as she’s clearly unwell. Would be awful if them boys picked up her bad habits with sickness etc

Reactions: 6
I fully believe she has an ED, however I'm not sure I believe that she's bulemic. I could be wrong as I don't know her obviously and we only see parts of her life... But being Chloe, if this was the case I can't see her not sharing it in the past

I don’t think she does I think she has a bad relationship with food because she is greedy&wants the figure she had as a teen but is a greedy person so can’t.there is not a bandwagon she hasn’t jumped on.she would have talked about this a lot of she had bulemia as a way to gain followers.this is just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone xx

Reactions: 7
How funny would it be if she’s pregnant. Love to see her try and explain that to Holly 😂
Her and holly have been together 5 minutes. If she is she wouldn't be that far along 😂 what do you say? Sorry I had sex with a man before I even knew you existed holly

I fully believe she has an ED, however I'm not sure I believe that she's bulemic. I could be wrong as I don't know her obviously and we only see parts of her life... But being Chloe, if this was the case I can't see her not sharing it in the past
I'm not qualified to suggest this but it leans towards more of a bringe eating disorder or maybe a binge & Purge disorder. Because she's saying she makes herself sick when she believes she's ate bad or too much. I guess cause she's never had help she's never had a diagnosis. So if she's getting help I'm sure they will address it

I don't believe it for one minute. Sorry if it offends but its a no from me. What she said on stories was almost word for word what I heard princess Di say in an interview and we all know how obsessed she became with Diana 🤷‍♀️

Also agree with the comments about her voice notes.

Reactions: 12
Ok.... is it just me or does she constantly pretend to get words wrong. I really don't buy it and I cant be the only one

Reactions: 11
I don't believe it for one minute. Sorry if it offends but its a no from me. What she said on stories was almost word for word what I heard princess Di say in an interview and we all know how obsessed she became with Diana 🤷‍♀️

Also agree with the comments about her voice notes.
lets not insult princess diana, she had far more intellect in her little toe than Chloe has in her whole body. Chloe could neverrrrrr speak in a way that Diana could haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually had the clap in her throat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.