Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every woman is entitled to change their mind but she’s sworn blind for years she’ll never have any more kids, doesn’t want anymore and that she’s got her ‘perfect sade’ and that’s that. Then posts this? Hmmm, just seems weird she’s goy engaged again despite already being engaged and now saying this?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did they ever manage to sell that house they bought, the one they renovated all in white and grey?
If it’s the right one I’m looking at then it’s (still) on the market, been reduced now to 370k, down from the original asking price which I think was 440. How are they affording to keep hold of that as well as their new house and all their extravagant spending 😳

Did they ever manage to sell that house they bought, the one they renovated all in white and grey?
If it’s the right one I’m looking at then it’s (still) on the market, been reduced now to 370k, down from the original asking price which I think was 440. How are they affording to keep hold of that as well as their new house and all their extravagant spending 😳
You mean her forever home till ahw bought the current one 🤣 pretty sure it's still on the market 😳

Reactions: 3
You mean her forever home till ahw bought the current one 🤣 pretty sure it's still on the market 😳
Yes it’s still for sale, according to Rightmove she bought it for £385k and it’s now £370k. Obviously her boyfriend is selling enough dr ugs/watches not to mention her dad selling chinese bathrooms and pretending they are Italian means she can afford such a loss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He
her boyfriend got a huge criminal injuries payout for being mowed down by another man during an argument google it, its all there to read
---
Honzick is vile. He only ended up in that position because he was trying to intimidate somebody and went to confront the other guy but came off worse. Got no sympathy at all.

Definitely sticks in your throat that this family brags about what they’ve got considering that Wayne is a scammer. Chloe is a total waster, coming up with seemingly easy ways to earn money online. The influencer consultancy didn’t work so now she’s scrapped that and is doing aesthetics? Just one crap idea after the next, might as well just live off Dad’s money forever.
Wayne isnt even her real dad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They’re scum simple as! Wayne’s an ex con, Honzik will be in prison one day. He’s vile and she’s just a wannabe. She spends her dads money like it’s water and never buys anything remotely tasteful 😂 Her kids a brat, caused by being treated like an accessory rather than a child. It’s one big crash waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
They’re scum simple as! Wayne’s an ex con, Honzik will be in prison one day. He’s vile and she’s just a wannabe. She spends her dads money like it’s water and never buys anything remotely tasteful 😂 Her kids a brat, caused by being treated like an accessory rather than a child. It’s one big crash waiting to happen.
spot on

Reactions: 3
Probably he was in London eyeing up the new RR brilliant timing for an insurance claim 🙄

Reactions: 2
Chloe was going to leave car horn before his accident because he cheated on her left right and centre and she knew it….he was a dog and probably still is but money talks very loud

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard stories from friends of friends about how turbulent their relationship was. Him sleeping around was common knowledge apparently, he used to think he was some kind of sex god strutting his stuff in Yarm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve heard stories from friends of friends about how turbulent their relationship was. Him sleeping around was common knowledge apparently, he used to think he was some kind of sex god strutting his stuff in Yarm.
He has the worst reputation in every sense including being a cheat.Thought he was the dogs bollocks.Still prob does .
Does anyone remember years back before Chloe had Sadie she outed some girls who worked for or with her for slagging her off in texts .Posted them all over insta .

Reactions: 2
Think she was called izzy or Bella.
Always did make up lives in track suit.

Didnt she stay longed in on work laptop after she left and had been on some local gossip site slating her n saying sadie was an accessory

Think she was called izzy or Bella.
Always did make up lives in track suit.

Didnt she stay longed in on work laptop after she left and had been on some local gossip site slating her n saying sadie was an accessory
i thought there was something before Sadie was born and I thought it was texts but you could be right .It was years ago wasnt it .The names definitley ring a bell .

Apart from that hideous staged proposal that was like something off 2003 footballers wives programme, you never really see the two of them being affectionate. No holding hands or kissing pics nothing,just zero interaction with each other as if its an arrangement they're both in….also the other tart from hartleeeeeepooool chels fergo comments on car horns post’s all the time like its cringey, give it a rest

Apart from that hideous staged proposal that was like something off 2003 footballers wives programme, you never really see the two of them being affectionate. No holding hands or kissing pics nothing,just zero interaction with each other as if its an arrangement they're both in….also the other tart from hartleeeeeepooool chels fergo comments on car horns post’s all the time like its cringey, give it a rest
Even the horrific staged photos that she has pinned on her grid are all pics of her and her ring. Usually there is a pic of groom too when announcing a proposal. All really weird. She only does things for the gram. She can't do life without it. I'm fact he barely makes an appearance at all on her Instagram and its not like he's someone who keeps off social media because he's always posting too. Looks like they live separate lives.