Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending all that money just for an Instagram pic… she was engaged before too because she used to say she’s staying engaged because she doesn’t want to be married..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is going to be insufferable! I wouldn't normally bad mouth a child but the kid will without a doubt be a spoilt brat! She looks it in the pictures which is kind of sad that she isn't able to be a child 😳

Reactions: 7
I’d be curious to hear from some of the influencers she charged money to be coached and represented by SoClo, which has now rebranded and seems to have dropped them altogether

Reactions: 4
She changes her mind on every ‘career’ she decides to have. She also goes out everyday spending hundreds of pounds…

Reactions: 7
she is such a wannabe its unreal.Spends so much money but looks no different than the average 21 year old from down the local estate walking round town on a saturday.
( no hate to people who live on an estate,nothing wrong with it ,just an example of how she has £ to spend but looks like she has the funds of the average girl!)

Oh my days…. The kitchen storage jars 😳
They are absolutely dreadful, bet they cost a fortune too but just shows money can’t buy class.

I don’t think they’re too bad, they match the style of her kitchen. I had a nosy and they are between £108-£150 each, I quite liked the floral version of them haha.

Reactions: 2
As a traveller she comes across as a wannabe literally copies everything

Reactions: 2
Shes been engaged years. Why the big show for another engagement to the same man? Well I don't really need to ask that she is an insufferable instahun of course. So braggy but she's just tacky.

Reactions: 9