Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other house has been ‘massively reduced’ according to her recent posts. Change of circumstances apparently, wonder what that could be?!
I’m betting they’re off to Dubai full time.
It’s a cash only sale, in other words unmortgable. She’ll never get £350k for it

Reactions: 2
It’s a cash only sale, in other words unmortgable. She’ll never get £350k for it
I’m intrigued why they’d want to absolutely slash the number of potential buyers. Like you say there obviously must be a reason, I wonder what’s wrong with it.

Reactions: 1
Rightmove states due to non-standard construction. I have no idea what that means.

Rightmove states due to non-standard construction. I have no idea what that means.
Why would anyone pay that kind of money for a house that they wont be able to sell on without essentially having to knock it down & rebuild it from scratch! Didn't she say that this was her forever home before she found her current forever home 🤣

I thought when they bought it they were just knocking it down to rebuild something on the land

apologies if its been said but what is the deal with the house ? Did they buy it and then realise it needed that much work they'd be at a huge loss or didnt have the money for the work in the first place ?

So Sadie's birthday is coming up & she's begging for free tit under the guise of "asking for recommendations"

So Sadie's birthday is coming up & she's begging for free tit under the guise of "asking for recommendations"
she always does ,shes such a beg its unreal.You can afford it ,you have one child ,at least pay for their birthday tit you sad cow

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone pay that kind of money for a house that they wont be able to sell on without essentially having to knock it down & rebuild it from scratch! Didn't she say that this was her forever home before she found her current forever home 🤣
Changes her mind more than most change their underwear that one. How many business start ups has she had? She just acts on impulse and then gets bored and wants something else.

And just on cue she has quit another business in place of something else. She must be exhausting to be around. She never shows any friends or mentions friends - wonder why? She's so wrapped up in herself and her insta perfect life nothing else seems to matter. Even her child is an accessory.

Reactions: 3