Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the pink lambo is up for sale… didn’t last long did it?!
it’s for sale with Acklam Car Centre who, if I remember rightly, seem to be linked in some way with Chloe and her partner or family.

Reactions: 4
More Dubai pics 🤮 and why does she dress the kid the same as her. Everything about them all screams chav. Money can’t buy class can it. They honestly make me cringe 😬

Reactions: 10
More Dubai pics 🤮 and why does she dress the kid the same as her. Everything about them all screams chav. Money can’t buy class can it. They honestly make me cringe 😬
Especially with her huge fake tits & her skirt barely covering her vag 😂

Reactions: 3
shes such a wannabe copy of anita cunningham and elizabeth smith.
How old is the little girl,6? can she not just let her pick her own clothes instead of forcing her to dress like her mam or in a cringey emirates costume and trot around the airpot.Poor lass

Is it just me or are all those sets she's wearing exactly the same? Nobody needs the same leggings and jacket set in 6287 different shades of brown, surely?

Reactions: 6
Is she the first kid ever to play dress up or something. She's gonna grow up to be one high maintenance little brat

Is she the first kid ever to play dress up or something. She's gonna grow up to be one high maintenance little brat
They have made having money their whole life and personality. If one day they lose everything they won't cope. The whole dynamic between her and her thug fiance seems a bit strange to me.

Reactions: 9
The other house has been ‘massively reduced’ according to her recent posts. Change of circumstances apparently, wonder what that could be?!
I’m betting they’re off to Dubai full time.

Reactions: 2
The other house has been ‘massively reduced’ according to her recent posts. Change of circumstances apparently, wonder what that could be?!
I’m betting they’re off to Dubai full time.
£350k & wants cash buyers only WTF - clearly needs money & quickly

Reactions: 3