Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope they can’t help themselves! Bragging about their cars 🙄 matter of time before they get burgled. bleeping morons 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Shes still trying to sell that house she bought that she said was her dream home, renovated and then decided it wasn't her dream home after all. The price has dropped so much I think they will have lost money on that house now. Typical Chloe starting something and not seeing it through.

Reactions: 7
Shes still trying to sell that house she bought that she said was her dream home, renovated and then decided it wasn't her dream home after all. The price has dropped so much I think they will have lost money on that house now. Typical Chloe starting something and not seeing it through.
Wait, the huge house they just purchased?!

Anyone think that Sadie’s room is way too grown up for her? Why can’t she just let her be a little girl they grow up too quick as it is fgs!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone think that Sadie’s room is way too grown up for her? Why can’t she just let her be a little girl they grow up too quick as it is fgs!
Yip it's stunning I would love it for me but she's a very young girl, also as well says she's so gothy etc why is everything pink and sparkly then

Reactions: 6
Yip it's stunning I would love it for me but she's a very young girl, also as well says she's so gothy etc why is everything pink and sparkly then
That little girl is whatever Chloe wants her to be depending on her own mood which we all know changes rapidly.

Reactions: 5
Am not her biggest fan but I must say her fresh face selfie this morning she looks 10 x better. Even her eyes don't look half as bad 👀

(I appreciate she's not fully fresh faced but compare to her hauls she is 😅)

Reactions: 4
Has she not learnt from her parents burglary - sharing that her brother has just picked up his new Ferarri!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How do you go from shopping in Prada and LV to saying you don’t want to buy anything as ‘I’m saving’.... saving for what?! She has a decent sized house in a nice suburb of M’Bro, drives a (hideous) wagon thing with a personalised number plate snd sends her daughter to a private school!!
I would LOVE to know where the money comes from, surely flogging a few watches doesn’t give that kind of lifestyle!
"Daddy" and the "watch" dealer x

Reactions: 5
I thought she was already engaged? I believe I recall them being engaged when she announced her pregnancy and he was in hospital?

Reactions: 8
I thought she was already engaged? I believe I recall them being engaged when she announced her pregnancy and he was in hospital?
I'm starting to now doubt my self and guessing I just assumed she was now 🙄

Wonder why now they've been together forever
---
Screenshot_20230722_001120_Instagram.jpg

ETA - she must have just wore rings on her engagement finger 🤷🏼‍♀️

I defo remember they were defo engaged i think after his accident they broke up for a bit

I'm sure it was part of the article in one of the local newspapers at the time but I can't see it now. It seems such a wasteful proposal, yet 'instaworthy' 😴
---
I defo remember they were defo engaged i think after his accident they broke up for a bit

There was a period where it did seem like they had split x