Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for cakes & a personalised card for Monday - Boro area!

Surely once you have found someone to make cakes etc then you keep using that person but no - these people have no loyalty they just move on to the next person who will provide their services for free 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 5
On the beg for cakes & a personalised card for Monday - Boro area!

Surely once you have found someone to make cakes etc then you keep using that person but no - these people have no loyalty they just move on to the next person who will provide their services for free 😤
honestly i think the begging is what i can not stand most about these binfluencers .Shes nothing special ,buy it yourself ,you can afford too ! and perhaps give the person who makes it the exposure you clearly think you can provide ,for free .Horrible creature

Reactions: 7
New head shots posted ahead of the launch in November? What's she launching now???

Reactions: 1
Just seen her most recent upload, something about her just doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 5
lol was that a friend that accidentally text her saying why does she buy Sadie those outfits?

He was in a pretty bad way for a long time if I recall? Didn't his legs get mangled up in the wheel well of the car?!
Yes, he got what he deserved though, all to do with drugs. Don’t waste any sympathy on him or her.
---
What the hell is wrong with his leg?
He went to a guy’s house and attacked him in a fight over drugs and come off worse. The guy used his car to defend himself and Aaron‘s legs were wrapped around the wheel arch. https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/andrew-platts-arron-honzik-trial-14233948
---
lol was that a friend that accidentally text her saying why does she buy Sadie those outfits?
That was funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, he got what he deserved though, all to do with drugs. Don’t waste any sympathy on him or her.
---

He went to a guy’s house and attacked him in a fight over drugs and come off worse. The guy used his car to defend himself and Aaron‘s legs were wrapped around the wheel arch. https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/andrew-platts-arron-honzik-trial-14233948
---

That was funny
I thought i had read that but wasn't certain - so didn't want to say too much! Definitely heard he started the bother & came.off worse.
---
why did they even do it once ? weird as duck😂
It's justs screams instacunt doesn't it?!

Maybe it's the way she stands in pictures but I always think her left implant looks way higher than the other one.