Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Pete - please don’t tell me off for derailing 😜- his friendship with Sam Thompson is hysterical but it’s got to be exhausting being such a moody bollock 24/7
They are so daft, but I do find them funny.

Reactions: 1
It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems
Also... didn’t Pete go on celebs go dating during the 2 years... he just ain’t that into you hun 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh but again think yous are all forgetting IF SHE WANTED TO BE WIV PETE SHE WOULD FACKING BE WIVV ‘IMMMM!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But why buy the cow if she gives the milk to everyone for free?
I reckon she’s too boring for Pete he comes off asa little deviant from what was on celebs go dating

Reactions: 5
She has damaged her face with all the procedures and filters. As for her lips....The older she gets, the less likely the small pond of TOWIE she looks for relationships in will hold someone who is interested in her.

Reactions: 2
But why buy the cow if she gives the milk to everyone for free?
I reckon she’s too boring for Pete he comes off asa little deviant from what was on celebs go dating
She was on Celebs go Dating a few years ago. All she kept saying was 'do you have the banter'. So boring.

I am glad Amber Turner stands up to her. Imagine if someone joined who was quick witted, articulate and intelligent and just demolished Chloe verbally. I would love that.

Reactions: 14
Pete is liking all Belle Hassan from love Island a couple of years agos photos .. there’s about 15 or 16 year between her and Chloe .. imagine if they fall out it will be another season about him licking her hole ..

Reactions: 6
I am glad Amber Turner stands up to her. Imagine if someone joined who was quick witted, articulate and intelligent and just demolished Chloe verbally. I would love that.
I was hoping that was why they had Liv 🙄

Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩
Ohhh didn't know this gossip, is this a known thing between these 2 or just speculation?

• Heart
Chloe and Frankie no longer following Pete .. he’ll have to leave Towie now .. Vas will stop psitting 🔥🔥🔥 Under all his photos🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the photos in the dm.... wtf have all 3 of the sims sisters done. Even frankie looks like she’s had something done to her jaw... chloe looks absolutely furious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the security treated them like crap because they were being drunk / obnoxious or for dancing at the table (I know previously places had said non dancing) I can’t see them treating them badly without a reason??! I imagine they’ll get a free night out there soon though based on her stories and tagging them!! People are so quick to moan on social media and potentially damage a company. I think complain first to the company as they may go above and beyond to sort it out if not then go to social media!!

Reactions: 1
Just seen the TOWIE xmas trailer. Chloe looks like she's had even more work done 🤯

• Wow
Just seen the TOWIE xmas trailer. Chloe looks like she's had even more work done 🤯
I watched the Christmas version of Gemma collins programme today and chloe is in it, she looks a bit scary now. Gemma asked her if she'd be getting a diamond from Pete for Christmas and she said she can't even get commitment so she's not expecting a diamond.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whenever chloe and pete are in a scene together he always has a looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think hes scared of her. I wonder what she knows about him. He doesnt act like he fancies her does he, just that he darent tell her no.

Reactions: 7