Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree Amber is looking on top form, and I like that she's realised doesn't need to
declare it, she's just getting on with it.

I can't help but see Sims's and Pete's prominent veneers clashing when at it - I have strange nightmares.

What if they fall off?
That picture is horrifying. I would never get veneers unless they were a last resort

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her. She seems lovely and is desperate to be loved. It’s quite sad really 😔

Yes she is. He never will. He seems a horribly damaged man really. I can see him never settling to be honest.
I often wonder who the starship man is? She’s never said has she?
Oooooo what is this? The starship man? I must have missed this.

Reactions: 2
Yes she is. He never will. He seems a horribly damaged man really. I can see him never settling to be honest.
I often wonder who the starship man is? She’s never said has she?
His name is Hamid Barr he was a footballer back in the day ... he used and abused her as well. She used to not hear from him for 2 years and them fly across the world to see him ... she can’t afford to talk about anyone’s relationships because she ran around after him for years ..

There he is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
His name is Hamid Barr he was a footballer back in the day ... he used and abused her as well. She used to not hear from him for 2 years and them fly across the world to see him ... she can’t afford to talk about anyone’s relationships because she ran around after him for years ..

There he is
I read her book a few years ago. I don't think she'll ever get over Mr Starship.
Do you know why he has never committed to her?

Reactions: 1
I can’t tolerate amber she’s way too into herself- watched an old towie episode where she was arguing with someone in a loo- as per for her- and she couldn’t help but check herself out in the mirror n flick her hair every two seconds whilst arguing!
she had on a little chain head dress thing and it made her look like her head was a tiny little butterbean with a massive face on. Strange. That aside though she deserves better than that absolute pondscum Dan.

can anyone explain the starship reference? Tia!

Reactions: 8
Imagine being a fully grown middle aged woman and having a guy referring to you as just their best friend after bleeping them for 2 years 😭 she’s embarrassing
She reeks of desperation! Her poor daughter having this as a role model. Hopefully her daughter will make better choices when she is older.

Reactions: 6
Wow mr starship doesn’t look at all like i expected!!! I agree I don’t think she will ever get over him

Reactions: 5
Has amber done something to her nose? Just that it looks so narrow and Michael Jackson like. I’m glad she’s sorted her hair out though but I wish she would stop constantly touching it 😣

I think that's her natural nose, but she doesn't look anything like what she did, she's had some work done

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...weeks-reuniting-ex-girlfriend-Sam-Faiers.html
I don’t think she looks all that different, you can see she had her good features already and they are the same.. probably had filler etc but she was already a beautiful girl.. makeup, different hair, teeth etc make a difference.. She was literally a teenager there with hardly any makeup on.. Most people look different after almost 10 years x

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩
I hope they get together so Chloe can cry about it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pete won’t be alive for Christmas then 😂

• Haha
Speaking of Pete - please don’t tell me off for derailing 😜- his friendship with Sam Thompson is hysterical but it’s got to be exhausting being such a moody bollock 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 8