Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole saga doesn't make sense, she's not over it... How long ago did it happen and she's still banging on about 'finding Dan Edgar' as she's not a liar🤥🙄🙄 but yet says it's other people talking about it. Nah love it ain't.

Reactions: 11
Talking of filler, this from the DM today.

35524688-0-image-a-15_1605036839224.jpg
Oh Jesus Christ 🙀

I I actually think when they have too much filler it makes their faces look enormous they look like a characture of themselves. A bobble head if u will. Charlotte Crosby and Chloé ferry are the same. Big humongous faces usually accompanied by a little skinny body. It may look good in airbrushed pics but in rl awful.

Reactions: 16
Do you think? Her personality couldn't be any more vile though, she is pure nasty and she absolutely loves herself
I don’t think she is I just think she’s very misunderstood, she always defends herself when everyone’s horrible to her & I like that about her, reminds me of when I had to stand up to the bullies!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she is I just think she’s very misunderstood, she always defends herself when everyone’s horrible to her & I like that about her, reminds me of when I had to stand up to the bullies!
I think she’s very insecure .. it’s a lot to do with what Dan put her through.. I’d say she wonders are people talking behind her back all the time .. which mot of them on Towie do.. men included .. and he does nothing to defend her..

Reactions: 8
I think she’s very insecure .. it’s a lot to do with what Dan put her through.. I’d say she wonders are people talking behind her back all the time .. which mot of them on Towie do.. men included .. and he does nothing to defend her..
The vitriol Pete Wicks shows towards her is unreal, I don’t know how Dan can still speak to him.

Reactions: 9
I like amber. I think you’re right she’s misunderstood Chloe on the other hand never seems to get tit off anyone even tho she’s slept with half of Essex? I hate being cruel but she’s absoloutly nothing to look at proper ruined her face. Amber looks fab

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pete and Chloe are on celeb juice tonight... actually embarrassed for Chloe... they asked where they in a relationship and Pete was quick to answer that they are best friends.... panel ended up saying they were duck buddies... she did not look impressed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pete and Chloe are on celeb juice tonight... actually embarrassed for Chloe... they asked where they in a relationship and Pete was quick to answer that they are best friends.... panel ended up saying they were duck buddies... she did not look impressed 😬
God imagine your near 40 year old mum going on telly being the subject of convo about duck buddies with Pete wicks 🙈 I mean what self respecting woman?!! 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Shocking on Celebrity juice .. her hair past her arse .. she really thinks she’s a teenager.. imagine her poor daughter going into school tomorrow and her pals talking about her mums carry on

Reactions: 10
Imagine being a fully grown middle aged woman and having a guy referring to you as just their best friend after bleeping them for 2 years 😭 she’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t personally agree with the ageist comments about her.... people should be free to act out their own life as they see fit regardless of social expectations. Marriage at 25 and kids at 30 isn’t realistic in this era anymore. So what if she’s done things in a backwards way or if her journey is different to others.

What I do agree with is the fact she isn’t a self respecting or classy woman and her actions do not appear to make her a good role model. The way she acts at times is irresponsible towards her daughter that will probably see a few of these scenes now or in a few years.

Reactions: 22
I totally agree Amber is looking on top form, and I like that she's realised doesn't need to
declare it, she's just getting on with it.

I can't help but see Sims's and Pete's prominent veneers clashing when at it - I have strange nightmares.

What if they fall off?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11