Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested. Here's a thread for Chloe S, the one woman show of Towie. Nobody is as perfect and as right as she is. She is right, you are wrong. Fact.

Capture+_2020-10-28-14-35-12~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I've had dealings with her in work and met her a couple of times, found her to be lovely and despite not understanding a word of what it was I was doing for her, made a genuine effort to try and understand and was grateful. Her brother Charlie was really nice too.

Met quite a few of the old towie lot, some MIC, few Geordie shore... only person I've ever disliked was Gemma Colins.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've had dealings with her in work and met her a couple of times, found her to be lovely and despite not understanding a word of what it was I was doing for her, made a genuine effort to try and understand and was grateful. Her brother Charlie was really nice too.

Met quite a few of the old towie lot, some MIC, few Geordie shore... only person I've ever disliked was Gemma Colins.
Do you think the way she is on the show is just an act and she’s nice really or has she changed? I used to like her on the show but it really all started to go down hill with the Dan Edger storyline and she’s been awful ever since.

Reactions: 21
I like her! I feel sorry for her that she wants a man to scoop her up and adore her, give her butterflies, blah blah blah- these people don’t realise That it doesn’t matter who you end up with- a road man who loves the bones of you or a millionnaire banker, you will STILL want to suffocate them in their sleep while they snore next to you FACT - it ALL turns to mundane daily trudgery.

shagging every cast member with a wiener to find this fairytale ending is starting to give her a bit of a reputation at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't even know what planet she's on anymore. Why is she letting Pete get away with making no commitment and acting like their a couple now? It's just embarrassing, he don't want you hun

Reactions: 27
Amber is intolerable. She hunted dan from the beginning he’ll never be able to escape her 😆
I think chloe is bitter that she couldn’t tear Dan away from amber- her worldly charms (read: airbags and filler) weren’t enough, and now she’s embarrassed.

that said- I do actually like her! I think she gives good advice for the most part and I love her relationship with Diags. They’re hilarious.

any ideas what she’s done to her face recently? It’s not good at all- she was lovely around the Elliott era.

Reactions: 17
Way too much filler in her face atm! 🙈 I love her relationship with Diags too and she’s is obviously popular amongst the Towie lot and a lot of friends but what’s with the need for a man? She seems to have Slept with most the men on towie 🙈

Reactions: 9
these people don’t realise That it doesn’t matter who you end up with- a road man who loves the bones of you or a millionnaire banker, you will STILL want to suffocate them in their sleep while they snore next to you FACT - it ALL turns to mundane daily trudgery.
Love this 🤣🤣 so true !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't stand this woman. She needs to get her knitting needles, cardigan, slippers & retire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think the way she is on the show is just an act and she’s nice really or has she changed? I used to like her on the show but it really all started to go down hill with the Dan Edger storyline and she’s been awful ever since.
I think the producers are very clever at what they do but also the cast dont always represent themselves in the best way as they play up to it a bit. I think Chloe is just a normal girl with terrible taste in men and I find it relatable - she has the ready made happy ending with Elliot but she's spent two years chasing Pete with a side order if Dan edgar... the girl loves a bad boy and I can't blame her one bit 😂 unfortunately for girls who like a bad boy we let our hearts rule our heads. Back to the producers - I find ferne mccann absolutely intolerable on towie and her own show; but she was lovely to talk to. Met Pete and Megan once and she was a bit moody but he was bantering my mum and really lovely. Mario was a complete gent, as was Gary from GS surprisingly.

Binky is always portrayed well on MIC but I found to be quite rude and up herself. The wrights were complete knobheads as well. Gemma Collins refused someone a photo in the sugar hut because she 'wasnt working'. Little Chris thought he was more A list than Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the producers are very clever at what they do but also the cast dont always represent themselves in the best way as they play up to it a bit. I think Chloe is just a normal girl with terrible taste in men and I find it relatable - she has the ready made happy ending with Elliot but she's spent two years chasing Pete with a side order if Dan edgar... the girl loves a bad boy and I can't blame her one bit 😂 unfortunately for girls who like a bad boy we let our hearts rule our heads. Back to the producers - I find ferne mccann absolutely intolerable on towie and her own show; but she was lovely to talk to. Met Pete and Megan once and she was a bit moody but he was bantering my mum and really lovely. Mario was a complete gent, as was Gary from GS surprisingly.

Binky is always portrayed well on MIC but I found to be quite rude and up herself. The wrights were complete knobheads as well. Gemma Collins refused someone a photo in the sugar hut because she 'wasnt working'. Little Chris thought he was more A list than Leonardo DiCaprio.
Oh yeah definitely, I said this over on the TOWIE cast thread it’s constructed reality so we never know what’s real or fake. And some people are so fame hungry they’ll allow themselves to be made to look bad for the storyline. I do think she has atrocious taste in men and it obviously blinds her but these young idiots are no good. I’m a similar age to Chloe and you need a man not a silly little boy still liking 19 year old pictures.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice Georgia mentioning the triple date they went on and Pete and Chloe were one of the couples 🤣

How are they an actual couple? They've been hiding it for 2 years now everyone is meant to take some seriously? Won't be too long before Pete is caught sexting again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice Georgia mentioning the triple date they went on and Pete and Chloe were one of the couples 🤣

How are they an actual couple? They've been hiding it for 2 years now everyone is meant to take some seriously? Won't be too long before Pete is caught sexting again
It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems

Reactions: 10
It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems
Oh don’t, you’ll get her started on ‘why does everyone fink it’s Petes decision for them not to be togevvah?’ Emmm maybe cause you declare you want to marry every man you open your legs to? Won’t be long before he does his millionth interview declaring to everyone how he’d never not want her in his life... but only as friends 😂 I know it’s a running joke about her age but I’m honestly bewildered she’d put up with that at her grand old age 😂 surely have some self respect and be a role model for your daughter instead of acting not arsed about him using you, but telling him to duck off and not speak to you ever again whenever he’s seeing someone else? He must have something about him cause it’s not his looks or personality 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just posted this on the towie thread too, but they were showing the towie years episode last night from just after the Chloe/Dan situation. She was banging on about how she wouldn’t be going through the agg if it wasn’t something special, he was worth the risk of her family being unhappy about it, she’d fancied him for ages and she thought he could be the one

But apparently now he was just a rebound?? She’s lied so much she can’t keep up with herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18