Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
As requested. Here's a thread for Chloe S, the one woman show of Towie. Nobody is as perfect and as right as she is. She is right, you are wrong. Fact.

Capture+_2020-10-28-14-35-12~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Pot2PeeIn

I like her! I feel sorry for her that she wants a man to scoop her up and adore her, give her butterflies, blah blah blah- these people don’t realise That it doesn’t matter who you end up with- a road man who loves the bones of you or a millionnaire banker, you will STILL want to suffocate them in their sleep while they snore next to you FACT - it ALL turns to mundane daily trudgery.

shagging every cast member with a wiener to find this fairytale ending is starting to give her a bit of a reputation at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Hunsss

I've had dealings with her in work and met her a couple of times, found her to be lovely and despite not understanding a word of what it was I was doing for her, made a genuine effort to try and understand and was grateful. Her brother Charlie was really nice too.

Met quite a few of the old towie lot, some MIC, few Geordie shore... only person I've ever disliked was Gemma Colins.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Her daughter looks like how a girl of that age should look like, unlike some young teenagers of slebs look.

Reactions: 34

Jennytea

VIP Member
Imagine being a fully grown middle aged woman and having a guy referring to you as just their best friend after fucking them for 2 years 😭 she’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Swx

Chatty Member
Pete and Chloe are on celeb juice tonight... actually embarrassed for Chloe... they asked where they in a relationship and Pete was quick to answer that they are best friends.... panel ended up saying they were fuck buddies... she did not look impressed 😬
God imagine your near 40 year old mum going on telly being the subject of convo about fuck buddies with Pete wicks 🙈 I mean what self respecting woman?!! 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

glowup

I don't even know what planet she's on anymore. Why is she letting Pete get away with making no commitment and acting like their a couple now? It's just embarrassing, he don't want you hun

Reactions: 27

Swx

Chatty Member
Ahh but again think yous are all forgetting IF SHE WANTED TO BE WIV PETE SHE WOULD FACKING BE WIVV ‘IMMMM!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
I don’t personally agree with the ageist comments about her.... people should be free to act out their own life as they see fit regardless of social expectations. Marriage at 25 and kids at 30 isn’t realistic in this era anymore. So what if she’s done things in a backwards way or if her journey is different to others.

What I do agree with is the fact she isn’t a self respecting or classy woman and her actions do not appear to make her a good role model. The way she acts at times is irresponsible towards her daughter that will probably see a few of these scenes now or in a few years.

Reactions: 22

Belleboo

VIP Member
I've had dealings with her in work and met her a couple of times, found her to be lovely and despite not understanding a word of what it was I was doing for her, made a genuine effort to try and understand and was grateful. Her brother Charlie was really nice too.

Met quite a few of the old towie lot, some MIC, few Geordie shore... only person I've ever disliked was Gemma Colins.
Do you think the way she is on the show is just an act and she’s nice really or has she changed? I used to like her on the show but it really all started to go down hill with the Dan Edger storyline and she’s been awful ever since.

Reactions: 21

Traveler001

VIP Member
They've put some old gogglebox on Netflix so I was watching it and one of the episodes they were watching a bear grylls thing where celebs live on an island. Pete was one of them. He had talked them into living on fish, fruit and veg only as he's a pescatarian. A pig was near them on the island and some wanted to eat it so Pete fed it and called it Colin. They all agreed not to eat Colin. Then for some unknown reason Pete gets some rope and ties the wild pig to a tree, I assume so it stays with him cos he wanted it to be his pet he said. Anyway the pig obviously tried to get away and ended up strangling itself to death. Then he gave it a burial at sea...

Basically he's a lying, cheating weirdo and I have no idea what chloe sees in him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Hunsss

Do you think the way she is on the show is just an act and she’s nice really or has she changed? I used to like her on the show but it really all started to go down hill with the Dan Edger storyline and she’s been awful ever since.
I think the producers are very clever at what they do but also the cast dont always represent themselves in the best way as they play up to it a bit. I think Chloe is just a normal girl with terrible taste in men and I find it relatable - she has the ready made happy ending with Elliot but she's spent two years chasing Pete with a side order if Dan edgar... the girl loves a bad boy and I can't blame her one bit 😂 unfortunately for girls who like a bad boy we let our hearts rule our heads. Back to the producers - I find ferne mccann absolutely intolerable on towie and her own show; but she was lovely to talk to. Met Pete and Megan once and she was a bit moody but he was bantering my mum and really lovely. Mario was a complete gent, as was Gary from GS surprisingly.

Binky is always portrayed well on MIC but I found to be quite rude and up herself. The wrights were complete knobheads as well. Gemma Collins refused someone a photo in the sugar hut because she 'wasnt working'. Little Chris thought he was more A list than Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Wow
So glad I found this thread! Need to vent my opinion on Chloe. I LOVED her and so did most of the public really when she was first on towie. The Dan Edgar stuff is when it all changed. Fair enough, that situation happened, whatever. It's the way she acted afterwards that boils my blood when I watch the show. Everyone else is to blame except her. She can't take any accountability in any situation. Amber apparently should have had 'girl code' about her own damn ex boyfriend 😂 couldn't believe my ears when she said that. Then when she realised how bad this whole situation has reflected on her, she changes her story and now he was a rebound 🙈

What annoys me even more than that though is all the cast members that suck up to her and agree with everything she says. Tommy, Georgia, Pete all of that lot. Georgia is the worst of the lot! That's meant to be your best mate and yet she NEVER calls her out on her BS. That's not a true friend, that's an enabler. They are all so scared to go against Chloe it drives me nuts. Georgia is more than happy to confront other cast members about stuff that's nothing to do with her.

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Just posted this on the towie thread too, but they were showing the towie years episode last night from just after the Chloe/Dan situation. She was banging on about how she wouldn’t be going through the agg if it wasn’t something special, he was worth the risk of her family being unhappy about it, she’d fancied him for ages and she thought he could be the one

But apparently now he was just a rebound?? She’s lied so much she can’t keep up with herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18