Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20230729_133242.jpg

Try as I might, with and without the camera's flash, it still blurs Nanny Linda's face. Shame. Tony Sims is a nice looking bloke.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone with loads of filler, how does it feel? Like do your lips feel weird? Ive noticed girls with fish lips constantly rub them together and lick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come straight here to see if anyone had seen this photo Chloe posted on Instagram compared to the pap photos. Does she not realise people are going to know she looks like a completely different person and looks nothing like that in real life🤦‍♀️:LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to come straight here to see if anyone had seen this photo Chloe posted on Instagram compared to the pap photos. Does she not realise people are going to know she looks like a completely different person and looks nothing like that in real life🤦‍♀️:LOL:
Is that Rita ora she’s sat with lol

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure why Chloe swilled Demi during that fight. Demi seemed to want to make peace and it was Frankie talking down to Chloe. Chloe was giving it the old ‘I gave you your career’ and Frankie was like ‘you’ve bullied me for years’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Iv just watched the first episode of the series does Chloe not acknowledge she was leaving her daughter at any point?

Iv just watched the first episode of the series does Chloe not acknowledge she was leaving her daughter at any point?
She says in season 2 Madison apparently lives in LA full time with her. I’m sure at some point Madison did live in the UK though whilst she was in LA. I don’t think they’re including her in the show (which I think is understandable).

She says in season 2 Madison apparently lives in LA full time with her. I’m sure at some point Madison did live in the UK though whilst she was in LA. I don’t think they’re including her in the show (which I think is understandable).
Madison has been in the uk since about October November.. Chloe came home at Xmas and then went back…she does be on her insta staying with her dads mum ..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Madison has been in the uk since about October November.. Chloe came home at Xmas and then went back…she does be on her insta staying with her dads mum ..
Ahh ok I’m not sure just going by what Chloe has said on season 2 😂 She said Madison lives in LA with her. Maybe she’s full of tit or it was filmed before she moved back?

Reactions: 2
Clearly telling lies.. Madison is here since last year.. sure Chloe’s out every night .. swanning from vegas to New York .. no way has Madison been there .. she’s home since yesterday and she’s put her story she was in Chelsea and if you follow Madison she’s still in her dads mums

Attachments

Reactions: 4