Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Remember she was in st Tropez with Robert tchenguiz .. a multi multi millionaire .. about 50 odd horrible fat thing .. but said they were just friends

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Whenever chloe and pete are in a scene together he always has a looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazey3

She looked the nicest when she was going out with Elliot Wright in my opinon. Lips weren't super big and she'd had those ridiculous teeth replaced. Since then she's had procedure after procedure.

I watched the first episode of House of Sims (which appropriately shortens to HOS) and all I can say is they make the Kardashian’s looks really intelligent and witty by comparison. 53 mins I’ll never get back 🥺

• Haha

HHH_7

It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems
Also... didn’t Pete go on celebs go dating during the 2 years... he just ain’t that into you hun 😬

• Haha

LaSoiDisantDame

I totally agree Amber is looking on top form, and I like that she's realised doesn't need to
declare it, she's just getting on with it.

I can't help but see Sims's and Pete's prominent veneers clashing when at it - I have strange nightmares.

What if they fall off?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Chlofaye

Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩
I hope they get together so Chloe can cry about it

• Haha

Ophelia

Feel quite shocked at seeing her stories
Wow. It's actually very sad because she was very pretty. Some of these doctors are unethical. If they are doctors, that is. A practitioner should say enough is enough and tell the patient when to stop. Think of Michael Jackson, how that was allowed is incredible. Unfortuantely you get cosmeticians who can train for a couple of months and they are allowed to inject fillers and botox into people's faces. It's scary.

• Sad

catgal

The whole saga doesn't make sense, she's not over it... How long ago did it happen and she's still banging on about 'finding Dan Edgar' as she's not a liar🤥🙄🙄 but yet says it's other people talking about it. Nah love it ain't.

Jennytea

VIP Member
It always shocked me on the show how she was brought in as some ‘hottie’ 😂 but I just remember thinking season 2 when she joined she was literally missing teeth and not attractive at all. She did have a massive glow up and was pretty when she was with Elliot (she had smaller veneers done and less work) but any other time period I’ve never thought she was attractive 🙃 I did like her personality up til before the Thailand drama.

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
That would be hilarious if Diags reminded her of their pact 🤭
She's been with so many of the Towie lot over the years, Diags seems one of the few that's dodged a bullet!
Watch it come out in a few years that she had something with Diags which was a "secret", I mean its already happened with both Gatsby and Pete 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
As much as I don't necessarily agree with some of Chloe's behaviour; I do feel a real sadness around her.

It cant be easy seeing all your mates around you, who are about 10 years younger; settling down and having babies whilst her only 'love' interest
( that we know of ) is with a man who looks like a tramp and basically only wanted to fuck and chuck her and wants nothing more.

Although she's already been blessed with a beautiful daughter; I think its quite clear she would love to meet the love of her life and have more children.

It cant be easy seeing Lauren, Danni, now Georgia - announcing their pregnancy's.
And Im sure she is very happy for them - of course; but it still must be a bitter pill to swallow.
I agree with you it is sad, I feel like she’s her own worst enemy though and her behaviour. I feel like she could’ve had all that with Elliot but she used to say she was scared of committing to him an didn’t want his kids ever around , she would’ve had a lovely life with him as he was similar age , she seems more bothered to chase men 10 years younger

Reactions: 10

Lilly long

VIP Member
Shocking on Celebrity juice .. her hair past her arse .. she really thinks she’s a teenager.. imagine her poor daughter going into school tomorrow and her pals talking about her mums carry on

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice Georgia mentioning the triple date they went on and Pete and Chloe were one of the couples 🤣

How are they an actual couple? They've been hiding it for 2 years now everyone is meant to take some seriously? Won't be too long before Pete is caught sexting again
It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems