Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I don't necessarily agree with some of Chloe's behaviour; I do feel a real sadness around her.

It cant be easy seeing all your mates around you, who are about 10 years younger; settling down and having babies whilst her only 'love' interest
( that we know of ) is with a man who looks like a woman and basically only wanted to duck and chuck her and wants nothing more.

Although she's already been blessed with a beautiful daughter; I think its quite clear she would love to meet the love of her life and have more children.

It cant be easy seeing Lauren, Danni, now Georgia - announcing their pregnancy's.
And Im sure she is very happy for them - of course; but it still must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Reactions: 17
As much as I don't necessarily agree with some of Chloe's behaviour; I do feel a real sadness around her.

It cant be easy seeing all your mates around you, who are about 10 years younger; settling down and having babies whilst her only 'love' interest
( that we know of ) is with a man who looks like a woman and basically only wanted to duck and chuck her and wants nothing more.

Although she's already been blessed with a beautiful daughter; I think its quite clear she would love to meet the love of her life and have more children.

It cant be easy seeing Lauren, Danni, now Georgia - announcing their pregnancy's.
And Im sure she is very happy for them - of course; but it still must be a bitter pill to swallow.
I agree with you it is sad, I feel like she’s her own worst enemy though and her behaviour. I feel like she could’ve had all that with Elliot but she used to say she was scared of committing to him an didn’t want his kids ever around , she would’ve had a lovely life with him as he was similar age , she seems more bothered to chase men 10 years younger

Reactions: 10
They've put some old gogglebox on Netflix so I was watching it and one of the episodes they were watching a bear grylls thing where celebs live on an island. Pete was one of them. He had talked them into living on fish, fruit and veg only as he's a pescatarian. A pig was near them on the island and some wanted to eat it so Pete fed it and called it Colin. They all agreed not to eat Colin. Then for some unknown reason Pete gets some rope and ties the wild pig to a tree, I assume so it stays with him cos he wanted it to be his pet he said. Anyway the pig obviously tried to get away and ended up strangling itself to death. Then he gave it a burial at sea...

Basically he's a lying, cheating weirdo and I have no idea what chloe sees in him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They've put some old gogglebox on Netflix so I was watching it and one of the episodes they were watching a bear grylls thing where celebs live on an island. Pete was one of them. He had talked them into living on fish, fruit and veg only as he's a pescatarian. A pig was near them on the island and some wanted to eat it so Pete fed it and called it Colin. They all agreed not to eat Colin. Then for some unknown reason Pete gets some rope and ties the wild pig to a tree, I assume so it stays with him cos he wanted it to be his pet he said. Anyway the pig obviously tried to get away and ended up strangling itself to death. Then he gave it a burial at sea...

Basically he's a lying, cheating weirdo and I have no idea what chloe sees in him.
Jesus poor Colin!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jesus poor Colin!
I know! And it was just so weird, he is very odd. Also now you've killed the pig Pete just let the others eat him! Why chuck him in the sea. Chloe should ditch him, he's no friend to her stringing her along when he knows she wants a commitment.

Reactions: 4

Omg yes I watched this at the time! It was bad enough that he dictated to everyone else what they should do, but the fact he then ended up killing it was bizarre! If he loved animals so much he should have just let it wander off peacefully. And then when he made them send it out to sea instead of eating it (which would have been the logical thing to do) I lost it.

I tweeted about it at the time to say what a head he was and he blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She needs to grow up then and behave like a woman of her age and not some daft teenager. She should start by getting off that stupid tv program which is all scripted and fake anyway!!!

Whenever she starts seeing someone she always mentions how much in love she was with her daughters dad and how hurt she was when they split. No potential wants to hear that.
Yet I read she had never loved her daughters dad ( what a terrible thing for her teenager to read ). She reminds me of a young girl wanting to be a Disney Princess and waiting for her prince to come. She needs to grow up and stop being a doormat for these younger selfish males, who are undoubtedly comparing notes and sniggering at her behind her back.

She needs to grow up then and behave like a woman of her age and not some daft teenager. She should start by getting off that stupid tv program which is all scripted and fake anyway!!!
100% agree. She definitely needs to move on now from the show x

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on the Christmas towie- bloody hell her lips look so painful! And what has she done to her cheeks! She needs to stop because she looks so swollen. I’m all for fillers and Botox if done nicely but she’s actually distorting her face with it all. Ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the Christmas towie- bloody hell her lips look so painful! And what has she done to her cheeks! She needs to stop because she looks so swollen. I’m all for fillers and Botox if done nicely but she’s actually distorting her face with it all. Ridiculous
I don't know anything about aesthetic procedures but as you say her lips look so swollen and painful, so would it actually be possible for her lips to split because of whatever is being put into them?

I personally think it's disgusting that there are people willing to disfigure people so much because that's what a lot of these girls and women are doing, they go beyond looking human even. Also things like Katie price getting a face-lift at 40 (before 40?) which was far too young. If chloe sims turns up wanting lip injections and I was the person doing them I'd say no, how is all this stuff fitting in her lips?

Follow up question - if she stopped getting lip injections would her lip skin be saggy? Like when someone loses weight they can be left with saggy skin, can the same happen with filler?

Looking at her lips (and Charlotte crosbys) I'm genuinely concerned their lips will get so big they'll block their nostrils, you can already see they struggle to talk and drink.

Reactions: 2
I don't know anything about aesthetic procedures but as you say her lips look so swollen and painful, so would it actually be possible for her lips to split because of whatever is being put into them?

I personally think it's disgusting that there are people willing to disfigure people so much because that's what a lot of these girls and women are doing, they go beyond looking human even. Also things like Katie price getting a face-lift at 40 (before 40?) which was far too young. If chloe sims turns up wanting lip injections and I was the person doing them I'd say no, how is all this stuff fitting in her lips?

Follow up question - if she stopped getting lip injections would her lip skin be saggy? Like when someone loses weight they can be left with saggy skin, can the same happen with filler?

Looking at her lips (and Charlotte crosbys) I'm genuinely concerned their lips will get so big they'll block their nostrils, you can already see they struggle to talk and drink.
I don’t understand the people agreeing to do these procedures- surely any reputable person would say ‘no they are far too big already’
I mean her natural contours of her lips are totally ruined now. Iv had fillers before and I feel like they leave you abit lumpy, and yet I went to a certified doctor- a dentist, who understand the contours of the face. I may not react as well to fillers but I didn’t like the cheek fillers and regret having them done. But Chloe looks like she’s had so much in her cheeks, her face looks so wide now.
I don’t know if her lips would be left all saggy- I know Molly mae had her filler dissolved and she looks so much better for it and her lips look great now, Iv not noticed any sagging.
But I was honest shocked by Chloes appearance in that last TOWIE episode, I know she’s always had stuff done but I just felt she’s gone way too far now.

Do you think the way she is on the show is just an act and she’s nice really or has she changed? I used to like her on the show but it really all started to go down hill with the Dan Edger storyline and she’s been awful ever since.
Absolutely, and I find myself when she’s speaking wanting too finish what she is saying it’s excruciating!!! The Dan thing was abysmal omg!!!

Is she still being mounted by Pete?
Oh my god....I’m in hysterics 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wonder how Chloe’s feeling now that the rumours with Pete Wicks & Madison Plant (aka Madison Sarah aka baddie maddie aka jade) are starting again & he apparently brought her that vile 4K coat she keeps posting about 😬😩
I didn’t know who she was so I went on IG......wow she’s pretty, Angelina Jolie vibes....hoover lips will be seething (or sucking or something) 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw an old towie episode and she looked quite nice back then even tho you could tell at that stage her lips and teeth were fake. Looking at her now I wonder what she'll look like in just five years time. She claims to be 39 but with all the tweaking and tampering its made her look like a woman in her fifties that has had a lot of work done. Its so sad.

Reactions: 5
LOVE that there is a thread for this woman!

The amount of "secret" boyfriends shes had on the filming of TOWIE over the years is starting to make me feel a bit queezy. Where was her daughter while she's been out shafting half the TOWIE cast over the years 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I dunno if she remembers she made a 5 year pact with Diags back in 2012 or something can she hurry up and marry him and quit the show 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOVE that there is a thread for this woman!

The amount of "secret" boyfriends shes had on the filming of TOWIE over the years is starting to make me feel a bit queezy. Where was her daughter while she's been out shafting half the TOWIE cast over the years 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I dunno if she remembers she made a 5 year pact with Diags back in 2012 or something can she hurry up and marry him and quit the show 😊
Poor Diags if he has to honour that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there any proof she is lying about her age? I know people are saying she’s older but where is the proof (apart from she looks it 😂)

She said she would marry Diags if she was still unmarried at 35. Well that was a long time ago! She gets on so well with Diags and finds him hilarious but would never consider being with him because she is shallow and only bothered about a person's looks, hence why she went running after Dan Edgar.

Reactions: 5