Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s seen as some kind of a conquest, but as with 99% of the males of the cast have already been there no one wants to commit. It’s probably a bloke joke to the them all, like an initiation. I can’t think of many who haven’t had a go?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever she starts seeing someone she always mentions how much in love she was with her daughters dad and how hurt she was when they split. No potential wants to hear that.

Reactions: 4
Whenever she starts seeing someone she always mentions how much in love she was with her daughters dad and how hurt she was when they split. No potential wants to hear that.
Do you think she uses it as emotional blackmail? maybe hes scared of her because she is manipulating him possibly.

Do you think she uses it as emotional blackmail? maybe hes scared of her because she is manipulating him possibly.
She definitley fits the bill for that. She only ever sees things from her point if view. For example when she went in on pete for not contacting her during lockdown she made it all about her yet she was locked down with family and pete was on his own. Very manipulative, needy and selfish.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just this minute read a story in the Mirror .. she was never in love with her daughters Dad ( horrible thing for her daughter to read) .. she was only ever in love with 1 man .. Mr Starship

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just this minute read a story in the Mirror .. she was never in love with her daughters Dad ( horrible thing for her daughter to read) .. she was only ever in love with 1 man .. Mr Starshipm
Sorry my mistake. It must have been him she was banging on about.

Reactions: 1
She needs to go for someone who is older than her with his own kids... she’s 39 ..I can’t see her having anymore kids she barely raises the one she has... all these fellas 10 years younger want children of their own.. I’m looking at Towie Thailand atm in the daytime and no way was Dan Edgar a rebound ... she was madly in love with him and almost bullied him to be with her ... and Georgia and Tommy tried to get into his head as well... now she’s crying to Pete over him ... I’m not doubting she was sleeping with Pete but she’s trying to play down the fact she loved Dan and he went back to Amber and all her enablers are going along with her...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Met her and her daughter back in 2012, lovely child she has, really polite and not brattish at all. Chloe on the other hand was a stuck up bint who looked down her nose at everyone and everything 😂 always thought she would be nice in real life, how very wrong I was 🤣

Reactions: 7
Never seen a picture of Maddie. I wasn't sure what I was expecting her to look like 🤷‍♀️ There's lots of hate comments on the daily mirror Facebook page though! Poor girls only 14😒 I personally think Chloe looks ridiculously fake next to her daughter

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her daughter looks like how a girl of that age should look like, unlike some young teenagers of slebs look.

Reactions: 34
Never seen a picture of Maddie. I wasn't sure what I was expecting her to look like 🤷‍♀️ There's lots of hate comments on the daily mirror Facebook page though! Poor girls only 14😒 I personally think Chloe looks ridiculously fake next to her daughter
Do we think this is how Chloe would look without all the surgery..... 👀

Reactions: 2
Feel quite shocked at seeing her stories
Wow. It's actually very sad because she was very pretty. Some of these doctors are unethical. If they are doctors, that is. A practitioner should say enough is enough and tell the patient when to stop. Think of Michael Jackson, how that was allowed is incredible. Unfortuantely you get cosmeticians who can train for a couple of months and they are allowed to inject fillers and botox into people's faces. It's scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What the hell is going on with Chloe and Pete? Why does he say he loves her but can’t be with her

• Haha
Reactions: 3