Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she would marry Diags if she was still unmarried at 35. Well that was a long time ago! She gets on so well with Diags and finds him hilarious but would never consider being with him because she is shallow and only bothered about a person's looks, hence why she went running after Dan Edgar.
That would be hilarious if Diags reminded her of their pact 🤭
She's been with so many of the Towie lot over the years, Diags seems one of the few that's dodged a bullet!

She said she would marry Diags if she was still unmarried at 35. Well that was a long time ago! She gets on so well with Diags and finds him hilarious but would never consider being with him because she is shallow and only bothered about a person's looks, hence why she went running after Dan Edgar.
Dan yeah he’s gorgeous but I wouldn’t have put her with Pete too short and not the pretty boy she wants .. but I think her and Pete were just drunken shags and she’s turning it around because she can’t believe Dan got back with Amber and is still with her.. I’m watching it on itvbe in the afternoons at the moment and the shade she gave Amber and crying to Pete over Dan and were meant to believe it was a 5 week rebound .. and the way Pete talks about Dan not caring for Amber and her running after him and all the time Chloe was as bad even worse ..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That would be hilarious if Diags reminded her of their pact 🤭
She's been with so many of the Towie lot over the years, Diags seems one of the few that's dodged a bullet!
Watch it come out in a few years that she had something with Diags which was a "secret", I mean its already happened with both Gatsby and Pete 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always hoped dan and chloe lewis would somehow get together. I think they suit each other and would have made a better pairing than kate, amber, and simsy.

If I had to marry a TOWIE man it'd be diags. He's got a personality, he's funny and sweet and despite everyone making fun of his looks I don't think he's ugly. She'd be lucky to get him but she thinks she's too good for him.

Reactions: 4
I think I'd rather choose death than marry a Towie man!
(I'm from Essex too but they're not all like that lot thankfully 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I'd rather choose death than marry a Towie man!
(I'm from Essex too but they're not all like that lot thankfully 😄)
Essex is a huge county which is why I always find it strange that people judge it based on one small section - brentwood 🤦

Essex is a huge county which is why I always find it strange that people judge it based on one small section - brentwood 🤦
Exactly!! I'm Brentwood born and bred and even there they're not all like that!
As soon as you mention where you're from people expect you to be like this narcissistic brain dead lot!!

If I had to marry a TOWIE man it'd be diags. He's got a personality, he's funny and sweet and despite everyone making fun of his looks I don't think he's ugly. She'd be lucky to get him but she thinks she's too good for him.
Tbf I think she thinks she's too good for most men! Delusional. I agree Diags personality makes him much more attractive than the likes of some of the other dull Towie guys like Dan.

Exactly!! I'm Brentwood born and bred and even there they're not all like that!
As soon as you mention where you're from people expect you to be like this narcissistic brain dead lot!!
I have a friend who lives in the brentwood suburb of warley and she's nothing like any of them.

Reactions: 2
Treated Fran badly though, watch the episode of eating sign my ex they did and I thought he was also quite rude to her when she popped up in a recently episode

Treated Fran badly though, watch the episode of eating sign my ex they did and I thought he was also quite rude to her when she popped up in a recently episode
Oh, that's a shame because he always seemed to treat her nicely on TOWIE. I stopped watching around the time they got together though and I've never seen the ex program, I'll have a look for it.

I think I'd still rather marry diags than joey Essex, Mark Wright, Daniel Osbourne, lockie or arg though 😆

Reactions: 2
I always though Diags was a tit stirring witch myself. He’s also right up Chloe Sims sagging, fake arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like Diags but watched one of the towie years episodes the other day where Chloe was getting with Dan. Her and Diags were sat together, both in tears, cos he was worried about her being with Dan. Sooo overdramatic and made Diags look stupid

Reactions: 8
Her and Diags were sat together, both in tears, cos he was worried about her being with Dan. Sooo overdramatic and made Diags look stupid.

What a couple of absolute twats! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been spoken about and this isn’t relevant but does anyone know what Chloe did before Towie and are Demi, Frankie and Charlie all full siblings? (Not that it matters just being nosey) there doesn’t seem to be much known about Chloes early life, and Maddisons dad? Is her mum still alive do we know?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been spoken about and this isn’t relevant but does anyone know what Chloe did before Towie and are Demi, Frankie and Charlie all full siblings? (Not that it matters just being nosey) there doesn’t seem to be much known about Chloes early life, and Maddisons dad? Is her mum still alive do we know?
I might be wrong but I'm sure in chloes first towie episode she was going to Amy's salon and amy/she said she was a playboy model and amy was saying she aspires to her career or something like that cos amy and Sam were or were trying to be page 3 girls and were topless models.

Reactions: 3