Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I can't stand this woman. She needs to get her knitting needles, cardigan, slippers & retire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

HarringBird

As much as I don't necessarily agree with some of Chloe's behaviour; I do feel a real sadness around her.

It cant be easy seeing all your mates around you, who are about 10 years younger; settling down and having babies whilst her only 'love' interest
( that we know of ) is with a man who looks like a tramp and basically only wanted to fuck and chuck her and wants nothing more.

Although she's already been blessed with a beautiful daughter; I think its quite clear she would love to meet the love of her life and have more children.

It cant be easy seeing Lauren, Danni, now Georgia - announcing their pregnancy's.
And Im sure she is very happy for them - of course; but it still must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Pot2PeeIn

Amber is intolerable. She hunted dan from the beginning he’ll never be able to escape her 😆
I think chloe is bitter that she couldn’t tear Dan away from amber- her worldly charms (read: airbags and filler) weren’t enough, and now she’s embarrassed.

that said- I do actually like her! I think she gives good advice for the most part and I love her relationship with Diags. They’re hilarious.

any ideas what she’s done to her face recently? It’s not good at all- she was lovely around the Elliott era.

glowup

Did anyone else notice Georgia mentioning the triple date they went on and Pete and Chloe were one of the couples 🤣

How are they an actual couple? They've been hiding it for 2 years now everyone is meant to take some seriously? Won't be too long before Pete is caught sexting again

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lilly long

VIP Member
Chloe and Frankie no longer following Pete .. he’ll have to leave Towie now .. Vas will stop psitting 🔥🔥🔥 Under all his photos🙈

• Haha

Dinkydonut

Talking of filler, this from the DM today.

35524688-0-image-a-15_1605036839224.jpg
Oh Jesus Christ 🙀

I I actually think when they have too much filler it makes their faces look enormous they look like a characture of themselves. A bobble head if u will. Charlotte Crosby and Chloé ferry are the same. Big humongous faces usually accompanied by a little skinny body. It may look good in airbrushed pics but in rl awful.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been spoken about and this isn’t relevant but does anyone know what Chloe did before Towie and are Demi, Frankie and Charlie all full siblings? (Not that it matters just being nosey) there doesn’t seem to be much known about Chloes early life, and Maddisons dad? Is her mum still alive do we know?
I read her book years ago, she was with madisons dad for years but soon as she had a madison (which she never seemed to ever want) she split up with him and used to just shag around and act like a free single woman with no responsibilities, she spent most of her years in the book chasing after men who didn’t want her, acting desperate and leaving her daughter with babysitters. She was NEVER a playboy bunny either, she used to dress up in a bunny type outfit for some sort of job and she used to travel back n forth to France for her ‘work’ in the book yet never made it clear what it was . It def was not for actual playboy lol they made a statement saying she’s never worked for them or been associated with them either. U can even see on the show in first few seasons how rough her house is etc she clearly wasn’t making much money whatever she was doing x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Shocking face. She looks like a woman in her fifties who has had work done.

1613350408950.png

Her eyes are getting more and more narrow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Base2019

VIP Member
Pete and Chloe are on celeb juice tonight... actually embarrassed for Chloe... they asked where they in a relationship and Pete was quick to answer that they are best friends.... panel ended up saying they were fuck buddies... she did not look impressed 😬

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
It’s so confusing how they aren’t a couple but are acting like one.. she even said in her garden they are just friends at the moment so I don’t get it 😭 he’s basically having his cake and eating it with zero open commitment by the seems
Oh don’t, you’ll get her started on ‘why does everyone fink it’s Petes decision for them not to be togevvah?’ Emmm maybe cause you declare you want to marry every man you open your legs to? Won’t be long before he does his millionth interview declaring to everyone how he’d never not want her in his life... but only as friends 😂 I know it’s a running joke about her age but I’m honestly bewildered she’d put up with that at her grand old age 😂 surely have some self respect and be a role model for your daughter instead of acting not arsed about him using you, but telling him to fuck off and not speak to you ever again whenever he’s seeing someone else? He must have something about him cause it’s not his looks or personality 🤔

• Haha

Lilly long

VIP Member
Yes she is. He never will. He seems a horribly damaged man really. I can see him never settling to be honest.
I often wonder who the starship man is? She’s never said has she?
His name is Hamid Barr he was a footballer back in the day ... he used and abused her as well. She used to not hear from him for 2 years and them fly across the world to see him ... she can’t afford to talk about anyone’s relationships because she ran around after him for years ..

There he is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Gamu

VIP Member
I am glad Amber Turner stands up to her. Imagine if someone joined who was quick witted, articulate and intelligent and just demolished Chloe verbally. I would love that.

Charl28

I like amber. I think you’re right she’s misunderstood Chloe on the other hand never seems to get shit off anyone even tho she’s slept with half of Essex? I hate being cruel but she’s absoloutly nothing to look at proper ruined her face. Amber looks fab

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chlofaye

Do you think? Her personality couldn't be any more vile though, she is pure nasty and she absolutely loves herself
I don’t think she is I just think she’s very misunderstood, she always defends herself when everyone’s horrible to her & I like that about her, reminds me of when I had to stand up to the bullies!

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
LOVE that there is a thread for this woman!

The amount of "secret" boyfriends shes had on the filming of TOWIE over the years is starting to make me feel a bit queezy. Where was her daughter while she's been out shafting half the TOWIE cast over the years 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I dunno if she remembers she made a 5 year pact with Diags back in 2012 or something can she hurry up and marry him and quit the show 😊

• Haha
  • Heart