Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been spoken about and this isn’t relevant but does anyone know what Chloe did before Towie and are Demi, Frankie and Charlie all full siblings? (Not that it matters just being nosey) there doesn’t seem to be much known about Chloes early life, and Maddisons dad? Is her mum still alive do we know?
I read her book years ago, she was with madisons dad for years but soon as she had a madison (which she never seemed to ever want) she split up with him and used to just shag around and act like a free single woman with no responsibilities, she spent most of her years in the book chasing after men who didn’t want her, acting desperate and leaving her daughter with babysitters. She was NEVER a playboy bunny either, she used to dress up in a bunny type outfit for some sort of job and she used to travel back n forth to France for her ‘work’ in the book yet never made it clear what it was . It def was not for actual playboy lol they made a statement saying she’s never worked for them or been associated with them either. U can even see on the show in first few seasons how rough her house is etc she clearly wasn’t making much money whatever she was doing x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad I found this thread! Need to vent my opinion on Chloe. I LOVED her and so did most of the public really when she was first on towie. The Dan Edgar stuff is when it all changed. Fair enough, that situation happened, whatever. It's the way she acted afterwards that boils my blood when I watch the show. Everyone else is to blame except her. She can't take any accountability in any situation. Amber apparently should have had 'girl code' about her own damn ex boyfriend 😂 couldn't believe my ears when she said that. Then when she realised how bad this whole situation has reflected on her, she changes her story and now he was a rebound 🙈

What annoys me even more than that though is all the cast members that suck up to her and agree with everything she says. Tommy, Georgia, Pete all of that lot. Georgia is the worst of the lot! That's meant to be your best mate and yet she NEVER calls her out on her BS. That's not a true friend, that's an enabler. They are all so scared to go against Chloe it drives me nuts. Georgia is more than happy to confront other cast members about stuff that's nothing to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This woman is awful, always been a bully. She was a massive bully when she went to secondary school

Reactions: 9
Shocking face. She looks like a woman in her fifties who has had work done.

1613350408950.png

Her eyes are getting more and more narrow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why do they all think sausage lips are attractive 🙈 speaking of sausage lips, does Olivia Atwood have her own thread? Couldn't see it when searching her name
Ask and you shall receive!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her cheeks look ridiculous in this photo. Not even a human shaped face anymore. And she supposedly has 1.2 mill followers and gets 6k likes on photo...shopping at bots r'us.

I fail to believe she didn't lose any followers when she travelled to mexico in Jan when she was in tier 4 lockdown and dragged the family along.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is an utter embarrassment. Other people from TOWIE have moved onto other projects and/or life stages and yet she’s still there. And she doesn’t even seem to have made herself much of a career off the back of the show either.

Reactions: 9
Her cheeks look ridiculous in this photo. Not even a human shaped face anymore. And she supposedly has 1.2 mill followers and gets 6k likes on photo...shopping at bots r'us.

I fail to believe she didn't lose any followers when she travelled to mexico in Jan when she was in tier 4 lockdown and dragged the family along.
387709DB-4C0E-4FFF-8A49-7D17AF5F56C1.jpeg

Looking more and more like Jocelyn Wildenstein, especially with those cheeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looked the nicest when she was going out with Elliot Wright in my opinon. Lips weren't super big and she'd had those ridiculous teeth replaced. Since then she's had procedure after procedure.

Reactions: 12