Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boden have just saved me some money! I was about to buy some swimwear from them but I noticed they’re #kindlygifting the likes of beggy Chloe, Kate (wearsmymoney) & no doubt all the other clones 🙄 For reference, it was good to note Chloe was gifted an 8 that “had some room in the back”, just in case you’re thinking of buying 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boden have just saved me some money! I was about to buy some swimwear from them but I noticed they’re #kindlygifting the likes of beggy Chloe, Kate (wearsmymoney) & no doubt all the other clones 🙄 For reference, it was good to note Chloe was gifted an 8 that “had some room in the back”, just in case you’re thinking of buying 😄
Why is this?
Can anyone explain?
Is it because……(drum roll)………………………………………………..
She’s an XXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSS??🤔🤔

Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive messaged Boden to say that I’ve cancelled a big order having seen them gift so much to wealthy influencers. I didn’t even get a reply.
They’ve lost my custom

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is this?
Can anyone explain?
Is it because……(drum roll)………………………………………………..
She’s an XXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSS??🤔🤔

Who knew?
She’s a tiny size? I had no idea! She should have said!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive messaged Boden to say that I’ve cancelled a big order having seen them gift so much to wealthy influencers. I didn’t even get a reply.
They’ve lost my custom
👏🏼 but I’m not surprised you didn’t get a response! These companies continue to pursue the vacuous idiots without giving a thought to paying customers. Best to vote with our ‘feet’ & take our business elsewhere 👍🏼

Reactions: 8
👏🏼 but I’m not surprised you didn’t get a response! These companies continue to pursue the vacuous idiots without giving a thought to paying customers. Best to vote with our ‘feet’ & take our business elsewhere 👍🏼
Exactly. Really disappointed to see Hobbs being advertised by racist Kat farmer. Another odious, full of yourself bore

Most people shrink with age, not Chloe, she’s getting taller, I’m sure she was 5ft 3 when I first started following, then 5ft 4, today she’s 5ft 5 🤨
93E6FBAB-B1FC-4CEE-A4F7-E4D51C94B359.jpeg
96F0D476-D7B6-4A0B-9D21-E522A3CD0630.jpeg

• Haha
I’m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ‘shlim’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ‘shlim’
She doesn’t eat!
When have you seen her actually shove food in her mouth? She may show the rare occasional plate of food from her freshly prepared ‘Hello Fresh’ freebie but she clearly doesn’t touch the stuff. Then as she’s looked at a plate of food she has to do a 2 hour workout a day watching herself in the mirror and filming for insta in her Sweaty Betty free gym gear!

• Haha
I'm sorry, but who the F is really a SIZE 6????? Hmmmmmm.
Probably anybody who was a size 8 before vanity sizing migrated from America! I buy size 6 clothes, although I’d say I’m nearer a true 8. Sizing is so messed up nowadays, there doesn’t seem to be standardisation & even varies in the same store!

Reactions: 4
Probably anybody who was a size 8 before vanity sizing migrated from America! I buy size 6 clothes, although I’d say I’m nearer a true 8. Sizing is so messed up nowadays, there doesn’t seem to be standardisation & even varies in the same store!
Yep, I'm an 8 now (mostly) but 30 years ago (and half a stone lighter) I was a 10-12. Chloe has shown her lunch before - it's usually a green shake of some description, so a bit like being permanently on the slimfast diet.

Same! Mango have done this recently and it’s actually really annoying - they’ve introduced a size 4 (XXS), a size 8 now equates to a size S (rather than an XS which it used to be), and all that happens is you order an 8 online, a S rocks up, it’s miles too big and you reorder in a 6. Wasn’t broken Mango, don’t really know why you fucked with the system. 😬

Reactions: 1
Same! Mango have done this recently and it’s actually really annoying - they’ve introduced a size 4 (XXS), a size 8 now equates to a size S (rather than an XS which it used to be), and all that happens is you order an 8 online, a S rocks up, it’s miles too big and you reorder in a 6. Wasn’t broken Mango, don’t really know why you fucked with the system. 😬
What a mess 🤯 Thanks for the heads up though because was thinking of ordering a few things 👍🏼

Agreed. I’m a ‘small’ in lots of clothes these days and yet I have big boobs and a proper arse. It’s just vanity sizing.

I see she is at 105,000 followers...must be well over 10,000 new followers in less than a week? Must have cost her a small fortune..well an XS fortune 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.