Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdo woman. She’s in her 40s not a teenager. Why would you even do that if you know it can so easily be tracked and exposed??? She’s more Tinder than Instagram at the moment. Somethings not right. Tattles get on it 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I think it’s safe to say the 42 year old woman who struggles to live without her Mum hasn’t split from her hubby or she’d be taking herself to a padded cell, not a (free) night at Claridges!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her daughter has tonsillitis!!!! And she went out two nights in a row!
I doubt her mum is missing her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
I definitely think it's not necessarily the Mum's job to do the sick cover but her daughter was really pretty ill, surely both parents are needed at home to help in that situation? Plus there's the Mum having to get to the airport on the train when she's quite elderly.

Utterly selfish.

Reactions: 4
She was out last night as well. That said, I'd go out if my child had tonsilitis - maybe not stay out though, if it looked bad and might turn into quinsy (disease that sounds and is medieval... shudder). I'd definitely take my mum to the airport though - even if she's only 20 years older than Chloe and so early 60s, those are still some big bags to heft about.

She was out last night as well. That said, I'd go out if my child had tonsilitis - maybe not stay out though, if it looked bad and might turn into quinsy (disease that sounds and is medieval... shudder). I'd definitely take my mum to the airport though - even if she's only 20 years older than Chloe and so early 60s, those are still some big bags to heft about.
I remember her saying she was in her 70s when she had her vaccine. Quincy sounds horrific!

I remember her once putting up she’d just discovered “Motherland” and how hilarious it was. I was so tempted to message her to tell her she reminded me of Amanda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reassuring to see she’s FINALLY taken her sick child to hospital 🥺
So self absorbed as she doesn't see her role in it all. She is implying that she has been trying to get help for her daughter for some time when, in fact, she was out for most of it.

Reactions: 5
Triage put her through as urgent. IV drip inserted immediately. Cannot BELIEVE she hasn't prioritised this over partying, dressing up and flogging coffee machines. I don't care about most of her poor life choices. This one seems really shameful to me. Hope her daughter recovers quickly now that she is getting the right care.

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable. When she was advised to go to hospital on Monday day her response was "really"..with raised eyebrows. She now has the cheek to state only now is she getting proper care.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Unbelievable. When she was advised to go to hospital on Monday day her response was "really"..with raised eyebrows. She now has the cheek to state only now is she getting proper care.
She has acted so strange with all this, and the fact that she is sharing it all, in between selling coffee machines etc . Her poor daughter would not want her life and health on her mother’s Instagram page .

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the trouble a parent would get into for not taking their ill child to hospital when told to, if they were from a council estate and on benefits? Seems if you’ve got a hoity toity voice and a double barelled surname the medical staff don’t bat an eyelid at neglect

Reactions: 11
God i so want to message her saying why didn't she take her to hospital on Monday when advised... There she is on her stories saying she has had to push and push for a test and they finally did it.... Does she not see the irony here? She even managed to get an old Charlotte Tilbury AF in there whilst in the waiting room

And also regardless of being out galavanting all week after ignoring doctors advice to take her child to the hospital, why is she plastering her daughters private medical information online for 80k people to see - is nothing sacred anymore? Liv is 16 so nearly a grown adult - she may not want her private health business broadcast.

Reactions: 15
Her poor daughter having Glandular Fever; I had it as a teenager and it was awful and really knocked me for six

Reactions: 5
she had opportunity to take daughter to hospital on Monday, instead she's off galavanting to a hotel for launch of some facial dildo which she attends over zoom anyway 🙄
Then she has audacity to moan that she has to push for her daughter to be tested in A&E ( her GP could have done this if she'd taken her to GP on MONDAY)...
does she not see the irony of why A&E are so busy because self absorbed numpties like her choke up A&E
( when it was neither an accident or emergency)
Feel sorry for her children that their mother is more interested in a freebie than taking them to Drs
32CAD711-80CA-456C-A331-C4A03658C7B4.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.