Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just posted to say her husband rebought it for her birthday.

So, they spent more on a bag than her Mum's return ticket to South Africa cost?
She has no shame , I don’t think it would occur to her that it all seems so wrong. , I’m guessing she will come on and quickly address this with some excuse that her story was misinterpreted and then move on to her latest ad. I’m close to unfollowing her but I actually like her sense of style even if it xxxxxs than me .

Wrong on EVERY LEVEL - but love how pathetic she is. Makes me realise I’m a goddess with good values & morals. She’s definitely nicked everything out of that hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s an extremely shallow woman. Saying that staying a night at Claridges is a “one in a lifetime” experience, to justify ditching her mum at the station is utter rubbish, she has stays in posh hotels all the time. Agree with the other poster about her mum going via Addis Ababa- very odd, they’ve got loads of money, Chloe’s monthly clothes budget must be about a grand, easily
Don’t be deceived, most of those clothes are begged for, gifted, ordered online to prance around in & photograph & then returned.

Reactions: 9
Says so much about her personality, her Mum has been with them for most of the pandemic, helping out and supporting the family. She finally goes home and within hours, Chloe has to take herself off to Clarridges for a 'much needed treat'.

Bathing and sleeping with contact lenses in is a recipe for a corneal ulcer…

I quite like her dress but she seems to have abandoned her strict policy of no artificial fibres!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always liked Chloe and followed her for years - I'd say Charlie was only about 4 when I first started following her. I don't think she was as bad as this back then. She was definetly more relatable. Also don't forget she did work in HR within the TV industry - funnily enough I also work in HR within the TV industry and it is no walk in the park. You are dealing with a lot of egos and a lot of horror stories to say the least. So she must have had something about her (I know, I know she ended up sleeping with the boss and all....)

Anyhow despite the very different lifestyle to me I've enjoyed following her but have noticed the unrelatable content over the last few months. However yesterday and today are on another level! How she went off to stay in a hotel when her child was so ill, the GP advised they go to the hospital is beyond me. I mean look, Nick is their parent too and (I'm hoping), was in the family home with them last night. but god forbid the child took a turn for the worse and Chole was off in Claridge's in a room doing nothing.. She could have easily done that from home. I'm sure in her stories some of the other people involved looked like they were in their homes?

And then to see she her husband rebought the £580 handbag she mistakenly took to the dump is utterly disgusting - if my children lose a £2.00 toy I tell them tough luck - they have to learn the value of things. I couldn't bring myself to rebuy it - it's not about the money, it's about caring for and valuing the things you are lucky to have.

Reactions: 10
She has changed a lot in the last year or so. Almost like a reinvention of herself. I had wondered if herself and her husband had split up. She used to be pretty modest body wise and never showed cleavage, etc - now at any opportunity she shows her underwear, relaxing in the bath, more cleavage shots, applying fake tan in the shower, etc. Was always slim but I would say now is very thin. Going to bed very, very early - almost like there was no other adult in house to sit with.

I have now come to the conclusion that she needs to contribute more income to the household than before so has to really promote herself to attract brands, she buys clothes to try on and most/all are returned but she gets the affiliate links in for more income. Most of the furnishings in the house appear to be gifted, same with skin-care and make-up and she has a huge amount of gifted clothes.

Though she was always mixing up appointment times, leaving her children’s birthday gifts to the last second, seeming to give more attention her cats and dogs more than to her children. She used to openly favour one of the girls - then she was dropped and attention turned to Charlie.

Reactions: 5
She has changed a lot in the last year or so. Almost like a reinvention of herself. I had wondered if herself and her husband had split up. She used to be pretty modest body wise and never showed cleavage, etc - now at any opportunity she shows her underwear, relaxing in the bath, more cleavage shots, applying fake tan in the shower, etc. Was always slim but I would say now is very thin. Going to bed very, very early - almost like there was no other adult in house to sit with.

I have now come to the conclusion that she needs to contribute more income to the household than before so has to really promote herself to attract brands, she buys clothes to try on and most/all are returned but she gets the affiliate links in for more income. Most of the furnishings in the house appear to be gifted, same with skin-care and make-up and she has a huge amount of gifted clothes.

Though she was always mixing up appointment times, leaving her children’s birthday gifts to the last second, seeming to give more attention her cats and dogs more than to her children. She used to openly favour one of the girls - then she was dropped and attention turned to Charlie.
Interesting thoughts. 'Chole loves to shop' as an entity has only just become a limited company as of Sept, she's sole director. I'm guessing her intention is to turn it up a notch and increase turnover. Do freebies count as turnover? 😂

Now that you say it, she never shows or mentions Nick anymore... I know she only showed the odd picture on special occasions, but she was always talking about him - bet even yesterday, she didn't say "oh Nick will be at home to look after sick child....."

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. Boots her elderly mum off on the tube, has a child that possibly needed more than a doctor, stays in a hotel and nicks all the towels. Goes to breakfast like she’s going to a nightclub & then fucks off out again. Narcissist is the only word that comes to mind. I reckon she’s shagging someone else on the side.

• Haha
Or maybe he is?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Another poster said he’s known in TV for being a sleaze. I e also followed her for years and she has changed. But I remember once she’s did a “20 things about me” and One of them was “I would fight tooth and nail for my marriage. My parents divorced when I was younger and I never want to be divorced.” I thought it sounded a bit of an odd thing to put, like a message to someone out there “don’t think you’re getting my husband” etc as if she’d had experience of potentially losing him to someone else

Reactions: 7
Gobsmacked she is out again.
How on earth did she manage to acquire 3500 followers yesterday? She is buying them surely.
They all buy them, or their management company do. I’m sure she lost a lot of followers yesterday so the easy solution is to buy some more!

I don’t doubt for one minute that they’re still together - I just think she’s become more and more selfish, greedy and narcissistic as time has gone on as that is ultimately the effect instagram has on the majority of these influencers.

Definitely bought followers yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.