Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she praising herself for going to hospital when her GP told her to days ago (which she ignored)??

Reactions: 10
I think she knows how badly this has made her look from 1st mocking the suggestion to take her to the hospital, leaving her sick daughter for a night at Claridges to now trying to come across as a tiger mum who gets congratuled for fighting to get a GF test and trusting her gut.

It wasn't her gut, it was her followers telling her to test for GF. If it wasn't for them Liv would still be on antibiotics, laying in bed ill whilst her mother plays dress up and snuggles the dog, feeling sorry for herself that her mummy isn't there to wait on her hand and foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
launch of some facial dildo which she attends over zoom anyway 🙄
Facial dildo. I'm weak 👏

This illustrates perfectly her life and her attitude. Nothing is her fault. Everything is viewed from her perspective with no empathy or reflection on her own behaviour. The fact that she has played this out on social media when any sane person would view her decisions as insane or ragingly selfish shows that she just can't see it.

Some people must have messaged her about it so brace yourselves for a 'you do you' post soon.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Most real people would be saying “oh god I can’t believe I didn’t take her on Monday I feel terrible.” But no, she’s a “tiger Mum”. No, Chloe, you’re not, you’re just into yourself and your life.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the whole spin / trying to rewrite the actuality of what happened, when it is out there in digital history exactly how she scoffed/ignored/ went on out anyway when her child was clearly very ill.

She must think her followers are as thick and vacuous as she is…

Reactions: 9
Her daughter is so unwell that she managed to flog a coffee machine, link her clothes and also flog some make up.

yeah - you are such a Tiger mum Chloe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This will all be blamed on exhaustion and trying to cope without her Mum. She sees nothing wrong with anything she did or didn’t do.

Reactions: 10
I'm still thinking of her poor mum lugging two suitcases around all by herself on the way to the airport. 😢

Who does that? Well, the woman who goes against medical advice, letting her own child get sicker and sicker while swooning around London and having sleepovers at Claridge's.

Edit - Spelling.

Last edited:
CANCEL CHLOE - PRs Wake up. Her actions and behaviour towards those she has responsibility for are incomprehensible. Ditch her

Reactions: 4
CANCEL CHLOE - PRs Wake up. Her actions and behaviour towards those she has responsibility for are incomprehensible. Ditch her
sadly there is no integrity with brands. It’s like lockdown never happened,with all the huns back at events every night and opening multiple parcels of luxury gifts on a daily basis.

no doubt Princess Chloe will be sent all sorts to help her ‘get through’ this n

• Heart
I'm still thinking of her poor mum lugging two suitcases around all by herself on the way to the airport. 😢

Who does that? Well, the woman who goes against medical advice, letting her own child get sicker and sicker while swooning around London and having sleepovers at Claridge's.

Edit - Spelling.
I love that she was hoping for someone to be kind & help her Mum with her luggage 🤯 She actually said that! Unbelievable! But then she said she was advised to take her daughter to hospital but chose to take herself off for a night away preening in front of a mirror instead! She really is the most vacuous of these influenzas 🙄

So, her poor daughter is really ill. Can't help but wonder if she's been seen at A&E 2 days earlier, as their GP suggested, things may not have progressed like this.

Free night at Clarridges vs taking daughter to A&E :rolleyes:

• Sad
So, her poor daughter is really ill. Can't help but wonder if she's been seen at A&E 2 days earlier, as their GP suggested, things may not have progressed like this.

Free night at Clarridges vs taking daughter to A&E :rolleyes:
Her poor daughter seems really ill! Two days earlier might have made a difference. Who knows!!!!
Hope she recovers soon

Reactions: 2
Chloe. You reap what you sew. You chose to dump your elderly mum and ditch your sick daughter for a night in Claridges. You really are a knob. That’s poor parenting - I’m by no means perfect but I know when to step up & when it’s serious. You’re greedy and grabby & have shown to put yourself first. It’s not ok

Her poor daughter seems really ill! Two days earlier might have made a difference. Who knows!!!!
Hope she recovers soon
My husband contracted glandular fever from me🥴 when he was 2nd year medical student Too much burning the candle at both ends, and too much snogging..he ended up in hospital for a fortnight with enlarged spleen and hugely enlarged lymph nodes everywhere as well as raging temperature and couldn't travel 400 miles home because he was so ill . it took months to recover and he missed 6 weeks of his course which meant he ended up having to sit his exams in the summer holidays because he'd missed so much coursework!....
Chloe had ample opportunity to take her daughter to the Drs but she's so self absorbed didn't recognise how ill her daughter was, so selfishly decided to spend a totally unnecessary night in a hotel
Hope she takes a long hard look at herself after this and hope she's had to miss out on loads of freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.