Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not so concerned about her daughter as she’s off ‘working today’!! Husband at home to look after her... Chloe has her #Ads and #Gifts and photoshoots to think about..way more important than her daughters health. No doubt we will get an update later, all her sycophants wishing her well. This is all good for her social media ‘engagement’.

Reactions: 7
She has a very stage relationship with her daughters. They spend most of the summer holidays apart and she answered a Q&A question about it once and her reply was "I don't try and think about them". Which at the time I thought was a strange way of putting it not 'worry' but 'think'.

She’s not so concerned about her daughter as she’s off ‘working today’!! Husband at home to look after her... Chloe has her #Ads and #Gifts and photoshoots to think about..way more important than her daughters health. No doubt we will get an update later, all her sycophants wishing her well. This is all good for her social media ‘engagement’.
“Working”, she’s so important. Out there, working, adding value :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
So now princess Chloe has a bruised coccyx from falling off a stool at a kindly gifted /#add affiliate or whatever photoshoot yesterday🙄
I really don't think the osteopath will be able to do anything at the moment especially if it's still bruised ...but hey if she's got money to burn on private appointments why not ( personally paracetamol and maybe arnica cream would be better at the moment)
anything to deflect from her ill daughter- everything has to be about her

So now princess Chloe has a bruised coccyx from falling off a stool at a kindly gifted /#add affiliate or whatever photoshoot yesterday🙄
I really don't think the osteopath will be able to do anything at the moment especially if it's still bruised ...but hey if she's got money to burn on private appointments why not ( personally paracetamol and maybe arnica cream would be better at the moment)
anything to deflect from her ill daughter- everything has to be about her
We need to get an eye roll emoji on here! I saw that on her stories yesterday & thought any excuse for her to have a lie down! Must have been exhausting parenting her sick daughter for a week, her poor spine must’ve given up on her being upright for so long causing to fall 🙄

Reactions: 9
BUT she can get to an osteopath double quick when she’s poorly but can’t take her sick child to a hospital when it’s urgent. No morals. Cancel Chloe.

Reactions: 17
BUT she can get to an osteopath double quick when she’s poorly but can’t take her sick child to a hospital when it’s urgent. No morals. Cancel Chloe.
Exactly what I thought! No time to go to a&e or the airport but plenty of time for herself 😔

How the hell does she manage to wear so much make up, but not have make orange mark on her white beanie or pale roll necks - as we’ve seen she takes it right down her neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman is one sick mother f**ker! Her daughter is ill, getting all the attention, and mommy dearest gets jealous and fakes some injury to deflect that attention away from the daughter and onto her!! I cannot believe her! Jealous of her own daughter! She's disgusting! She needs to get some therapy and quick. No wonder her daughter isn't particularly close to her.

And actually we all know chloe does zero parenting, that job was her mother's who had enough and pissed off back to South Africa. She's a tit mother a tit daughter and a tit wife.

• Haha
I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how that family interacts.
Well 60% of the time Princess Chloe is posing for the gram. 30% she's laying down in a malaise with her hand on her forehead, and 10% she parents!

• Haha
Pretty sure she fell off a stool as well not so long ago. She’s either very clumsy/accident prone or partial to a bit of “let’s chuck myself off some furniture for some needy attention”. Said it before….she’s a head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet her daughters can't wait to leave home....only 2 years until eldest will be off to Uni but you can bet Chloe will make it all about herself

Reactions: 4
So, off she’s gone and taken herself straight to A&E, yet ignored GP advice where her daughter was concerned 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure she fell off a stool as well not so long ago. She’s either very clumsy/accident prone or partial to a bit of “let’s chuck myself off some furniture for some needy attention”. Said it before….she’s a head
Thrown herself down the stairs? Attention seeker. I'd say she feels neglected in her marriage and is crying out for attention. I'm sure it was revealed on here he has a wandering eye.

Reactions: 3
Ok, so she’s taken herself off to A&E. Meanwhile here is a quick AD break for Wallis, naturally work/ad obligations take priority of everything! Why why oh why does she feel the need to tell us EVERY single thing about her duller than dull clearly lonely sad life?

Ok, so she’s taken herself off to A&E. Meanwhile here is a quick AD break for Wallis, naturally work/ad obligations take priority of everything! Why why oh why does she feel the need to tell us EVERY single thing about her duller than dull clearly lonely sad life?
Oh and poor thing has to wait with the plebs because there are other sicker patients in front of her and only 1 Dr who probably earns less than she does for a crappy advert #prayforchloe

‘They only have one Dr on duty’….Yes because it’s clearly a conscious decision to have the bare minimum staffing in the Emergency Department.

Her brain cannot comprehend anything more complex than the most one dimensional way of thinking.

And if you are well enough to be posting a Wallis advertising campaign on Instagram then I’m going to boldly suggest that you need not be in the ED. In my humble, 30 years experience of nursing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.