Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Chloe classic today...stressing about having to stay in Claridge's tonight because her child is unwell and her mum is finally escaping from the drudgery of being an unpaid full time helper so she will have noone to look after the dog or the child. Bugger off Chloe.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Another Chloe classic today...stressing about having to stay in Claridge's tonight because her child is unwell and her mum is finally escaping from the drudgery of being an unpaid full time helper so she will have noone to look after the dog or the child. Bugger off Chloe.
My first reaction was well stay home, the very idea that I’d rather go out than be with my sick child never occurred to me. The doctor advised her to take him to hospital so he must be poorly.

The selfishness of this woman actually shocked me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My first reaction was well stay home, the very idea that I’d rather go out than be with my sick child never occurred to me. The doctor advised her to take him to hospital so he must be poorly.

The selfishness of this woman actually shocked me.
She really is. Why would she broadcast it..does she think people can relate to such situations? She also put her fake tan on this morning, so despite a "very unwell child" ..not going wouldn't even occur to her.
Spoilt, entitled madam.

Reactions: 10
The fact she left her Mum at the station with 2 suitcases 🤯 Wow! She’s says her Mum is a strong & amazing woman, yet she managed to raise a vacuous, selfish, pathetic daughter. If Chloe doesn’t watch her stories back & feel ashamed, she really is an idiot!

Reactions: 15
I don't get it, ill child, mother heading home, so what does dainty Chloe do, drop her Mum at the train station with all her luggage and prioritise her own night away o_O

So upset about her Mum leaving but not upset enough to even drive her to the airport :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Could she not drive her Mum to the airport or even put her in a cab???? Bonkers!
In too much of a rush to get her spanx on and flee the family for a free night in luxury. Her mum seems such a lovely person. No idea how she turned out so spoilt and self centred.

Reactions: 8
That is genuinely unbelievable. A woman well into her 70s travelling alone in a big city with two large suitcases. Bloody hell.

I feel pathetically upset by her mother struggling with huge suitcases after being with her daughter for nearly two years. You'd take her right to the gate wouldn't you? I mean of course you would.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure why her mother is flying via Addis Ababa either ( Eithiopian Airlines not the most reliable of airlines) ....surely there are better flights with British Airways or even the Middle Eastern airlines and to not even take her elderly mother to the airport although maybe her mother couldn't wait to leave!
....I couldn't even think of staying in a hotel if one of my children were unwell ..she's just unbeliveable

Reactions: 7
I also find this quite shocking. If you’re not gonna see your mum for several months Why the hell wouldn’t you take her to the airport??! Her fake crying was good tho.

Reactions: 6
Don't usually comment, but I cannot believe that she's just dumped her at the train station with 2 suitcases. London is so busy , will be a nightmare getting those on & off the train etc. Why would you not take her to the airport and help her check in. I thought they lived in West London. Obviously clashes with her pamper routine before going to Claridges !

Also she's clearly getting the cheapest possible flight, you'd think after 2 years of free child care they would pay for a decent flight home.

She is just so totally self absorbed that she doesn't have a problem with broadcasting these embarrassing parts of her life

Reactions: 13
I feel pathetically upset by her mother struggling with huge suitcases after being with her daughter for nearly two years. You'd take her right to the gate wouldn't you? I mean of course you would.
Yes absolutely. She really doesn’t appreciate her mum does she.

Any daughter would have dropped their mum at the airport.

Clearly all the freebies she’s got at the hotel outweigh her moral conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG you're right - they are so close to the airport!!! she's going on Shonky Air too. Despicable.

Reactions: 3
How selfish and spoilt of her not to even take her poor mum to the airport. It’s beyond selfish actually.

Reactions: 4
Am shocked at those stories....poorly child, mum off to airport but she has a freebie so sod the lot of them . What a horrid women and the utterly fake tears don't wash with me!

She really is. Why would she broadcast it..does she think people can relate to such situations? She also put her fake tan on this morning, so despite a "very unwell child" ..not going wouldn't even occur to her.
Spoilt, entitled madam.
Exactly, why tell the world ? How can she think any of it is ok? The sick child, not taking her mum to the airport, not getting her a decent flight. I’m def not mother of the year and my children seem to get sick at very inconvenient times but why tell us he is sick at all if she was heading off. Why tell us she left her at the station and mention crap flight? We would be none the wiser .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.