Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it once, maybe twice, could potentially be three times but just to be really clear…..she’s an absolute head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Princess Chlo saying that some days life is just really really hard. I cannot do a big enough eye roll at this. Unless there’s something massive going on behind the scenes, what could possibly be really really hard in the pampered ones life?

Reactions: 9
The latest reel - look at my flat belly while I zoom in on my crotch 🙈😂 I hate those Valentino belts, so chavvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New jeans are a 24 inch waist, that's a UK size 4. In case those at the back didn't catch how tiny Chloe is.

If she gets any smaller, there's just going to be blank squares on her grid, she'll have disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how someone with such a perfect life must be so stressed. You can’t be happy and content and be that tiny. I used to be a 24 but I struggle now I’m in my 40s, as you get older it’s very very hard to be that tiny, even if you were naturally like that as a youngster

Reactions: 3
Why would she ever need Spanx? The Spanx suit actually looks like it’s too big for her, She’s forever telling us how tiny she is and posing in gym gear or swimsuits!

Reactions: 5
It’s just for her to make some much needed money from affiliate links. Of course she doesn’t need spank, she’s a size 4 (which she tells us daily)

she knows though that most woman aren’t a size 4, there’s probably an increase in sales of shapewear at Christmas and she needs to take advantage of this.
They don’t wear half of what they flog all year round.

Reactions: 6
The make up tutorial this morning. She just said you aren’t allowed to use filters on beauty tutorials “what you see is what is you get.” Or “it’s just my phone” she said. She’s clearly got a big light shining in her face to give her that “studio” look! Her BS knows no bounds, is anyone taken in by this c**p?

Reactions: 4
I thought that too especially as she is only 44 with a huge amount of lotions and potions (and Botox) at her disposal

Reactions: 2
I thought that too especially as she is only 44 with a huge amount of lotions and potions (and Botox) at her disposal
My thoughts exactly. Given the various laser treatments that she’s had as well. All goes to show it’s all basically down to good light, filters and LOTS of makeup. My ‘bare’ face is very similar to hers but as I don’t slap on three different layers of concealer / primer / foundation, the ‘after’ is less of a stark contrast!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.