Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter is very pretty - I hope she has more brain cells than her mum and a backbone!! On another note Sketch is chav central. No class or elegance. Tacky!!
Lol. I used to go to Sketch back in the day when it was actually a members bar. Gosh I guess that was nearly 20 years ago thinking about it 🤯. Used to then rock up to Soho house, before that turned into foetus central 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I old or a prude? But I am a bit shocked at the photo of her daughter she’s put up of them having (what looks to be) champagne at Sketch. She’s only 16 (today) & she looks about 21 in the picture wearing a very low cut top. Is this what I’ve got to look forward to with my daughter ? ☹
I have a 17 year old, she loves fashion but wouldn't wear low cut, my daughter goes to nandos or pizza express and is years away from drinking

• Heart
You've got to wonder, at a 23 inch waist if there's actually space for her internal organs in there. I'm beginning to worry if Chloe has issues 😟

Reactions: 5
You've got to wonder, at a 23 inch waist if there's actually space for her internal organs in there. I'm beginning to worry if Chloe has issues 😟
I don't think even my ultra skinny teenage son has a 23 inch waist. Legs like toothpicks, yes, but definitely a bigger waist than 23!

Reactions: 2
23” waist. Perhaps she’s got an eating disorder?Also remember she’s a midget, I think she’s extremely nervy / weak & her teenage girls give her loads of crap. Probably all goes hand in hand. 23” waist is not enviable - it’s a signal of deeper problems

To be fair, I have those jeans in a 26inch waist and there is still a tiny bit of room. I am a solid 10, my waist is definitely not 26inch so I can well believe teeny tiny Princess Chloe is wearing a 23 in waist.
She's still a prick mind.

Reactions: 8
She claims to be 5ft 4 so not that short
I’m not convinced she is 5’4 as I distinctly remember years ago she used to always mention that she was small and about 5’3…strange that she’s getting taller as she gets older!!

Reactions: 4
I’m not convinced she is 5’4 as I distinctly remember years ago she used to always mention that she was small and about 5’3…strange that she’s getting taller as she gets older!!
People always overestimate their height. I remember that pic of her trying on an oversized quilt coat recently - she looked like a toddler playing dress up with mummy's stuff.

• Haha
I also think she’s slightly bigger than she makes out because I had the same Zara jumper as her and the smallest size was massive on me (I’m small) & it fitted her 🤷‍♀️ either way she doesn’t strike me as a particularly honest sort of person, it’s all for show

Reactions: 7
I also think she’s slightly bigger than she makes out because I had the same Zara jumper as her and the smallest size was massive on me (I’m small) & it fitted her 🤷‍♀️ either way she doesn’t strike me as a particularly honest sort of person, it’s all for show
They all do it - say they are smaller than they are and then if they resell the clothes you see that they are bigger sizes than they’ve previously claimed. Absolutely awful image to portray particularly if they have a younger following. I think Chloe has body issues as she mentions her size at every opportunity (not great when she’s got teenage girls)

Reactions: 7
I’m slightly ashamed to say this but I too have done this. I once slimmed down and everything was big on me and I used to go on and on about it🙈 one of my friends even snapped at me to get a smaller size! I’m older and wiser now, but still have weight issues and can see through this with some of the influencers on insta.

• Heart
She used to do a lot of ballet - enough said. A friend at Uni used to go to school with the daughter of a ballet dancer. Said dancer told her daughter to eat tissues if she wanted to lose weight...

Ahhh. That’s so sad but a grim reality. Having been on various weights up and down - I genuinely don’t think anyone cares anymore. Just be yourself. Of course it’s always nicer to be 2/3kg less but it’s also nice to eat sticky toffee pudding. Life is short for this crap

• Heart
I remember once she put a photo up of herself - well, it was actually a photo of her arm. And she said when she saw that photo of herself she realised she had to start taking her fitness and diet seriously. Honestly I could have laughed. There was nothing wrong with her arm - I thought omg this woman is insane. Is she for real?

Reactions: 1
How many new coats is it normal to purchase each year?, Chloe seems to be adding new coats daily, am I weird for not having bought a new one for 5 years?

Reactions: 1
She used to do a lot of ballet - enough said. A friend at Uni used to go to school with the daughter of a ballet dancer. Said dancer told her daughter to eat tissues if she wanted to lose weight...
A friends sister went off to ballet school when we were in our early teens. She is in her forties now and still battling an eating disorder

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.