Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Probably anybody who was a size 8 before vanity sizing migrated from America! I buy size 6 clothes, although I’d say I’m nearer a true 8. Sizing is so messed up nowadays, there doesn’t seem to be standardisation & even varies in the same store!
Yep, I'm an 8 now (mostly) but 30 years ago (and half a stone lighter) I was a 10-12. Chloe has shown her lunch before - it's usually a green shake of some description, so a bit like being permanently on the slimfast diet.

Reactions: 2
Some of her latest stories I’ve been surprised she’s posted as she seemed out of it and all the hair stroking and breathy talking.

Reactions: 1

Disneyprincess2020

Just double checked. It’s from the date you took the PCR Or the date symptoms started whichever is SOONER. So if she had symptoms before she took her PCR then she correctly has counted from then .
Agree. It’s always been this way, even when I had covid back in Nov 2020

Those Wyse jeans on her stories today are horrific. Anyone designing jeans for women over 30 who doesn't think to put a pair of well angled pockets on the rear deserves to be banned from the clothing industry. They make Chloe look massive, so anyone normal will look like they're smuggling a small moon.
We’re you the person who told her she looked huge 🤔🤔🤔 you do you 😂

Most of her stuff is just silly/narcisstic nonsense. But when yesterday she said on stories something along the lines of "is anyone else finding the news at the moment really hard, or is it just me?" I felt actually furious. No Chlo, just you luv, the rest of us are too busy thinking about clothes and shampoo to give any thought to serious things. The biggest irony gap ever. Suggesting that she, SHE is more emotionally sensitive/intelligent than the rest of us. She is so unselfaware. Felt really cross.
Exactly this. And she's been silent over it all too. She is pathetic, she really is.

Princess Chloe at her very finest.

Sparklebox

Not wanting to argue the toss on this idiot but guidance clearly says it’s from the date of a positive test result. I know lots of people have gone from when they first have symptoms though.
Just double checked. It’s from the date you took the PCR Or the date symptoms started whichever is SOONER. So if she had symptoms before she took her PCR then she correctly has counted from then .

Disneyprincess2020

Good for you for calling her out. No way is she at day 10, only 3 days since she had a positive PCR. Not sure what the rules are in England..surely you still have to isolate?
No requirement to isolate anymore in England, can be sensible about your movements, but those that need to be protected are jabbed, so just need to get on with life now

Raker

VIP Member
I’ve created a new thread here:

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She really is. I heard her on a live Instagram yesterday and thought how utterly thick she was. Again she makes me feel very pleased to be me. I have no idea what sort of men marry these daft women????
I know exactly what you mean 😂

The dog obsession continues. If only she paid as much attention to her mother as she did the dog.... we all love our pets Chloe , but we try and put the humans in our family first 🤦‍♀️!

salchick89

I remember once she put a photo up of herself - well, it was actually a photo of her arm. And she said when she saw that photo of herself she realised she had to start taking her fitness and diet seriously. Honestly I could have laughed. There was nothing wrong with her arm - I thought omg this woman is insane. Is she for real?