Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
She’s so moany - eating outside takes the joy out of it for her apparently. Obviously a great many people haven’t been out to eat for over a year. This has really annoyed me.
This. I’d love to go out, but hubby is working away and I don’t think going to the pub is a need for babysitter / essential childcare at the moment.

Reactions: 1

petitspois

VIP Member
Totally unrelated to any of the above, but I think I’ve finally figured out why she looks different lately - has she quietly had implants removed?!
Yes! The sad case that I am just scrolled to a photo of her and Teddy on the beach and she is wearing a white body and her norks are significantly bigger. So that's what one of the episodes of taking to her bed was all about.

Mrs TW

Strange, I really like her, think she’s one of the more genuine and relateable ‘influencers’... horses for courses and all that. It’s RVK that I can’t abide... surprised to see so much criticism of Chloe (& for the record, no I’m not her)!

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Oh come on. That’s below the belt. You are on fashion bugs thread throwing around your snobby quips. This poster has just said she lives there and you come back with this. Keep your horrid snobby comments to yourself. There is no need.
It’s not really very snobby at all. The truth will always rise & the fact they purport to be more than they are is quite misleading in many ways

Wifo1976

VIP Member
But this Matalan dress… I have seen it today on 3 other influencers 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t know who is worse, the influencers for wearing something they will never wear again or Matalan for selling their soul to the devil!
Make that 4 influencers! Are they planning on selling nothing else this season??

trav35

Probably anybody who was a size 8 before vanity sizing migrated from America! I buy size 6 clothes, although I’d say I’m nearer a true 8. Sizing is so messed up nowadays, there doesn’t seem to be standardisation & even varies in the same store!
Same! Mango have done this recently and it’s actually really annoying - they’ve introduced a size 4 (XXS), a size 8 now equates to a size S (rather than an XS which it used to be), and all that happens is you order an 8 online, a S rocks up, it’s miles too big and you reorder in a 6. Wasn’t broken Mango, don’t really know why you fucked with the system. 😬

trav35

Totally unrelated to any of the above, but I think I’ve finally figured out why she looks different lately - has she quietly had implants removed?!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Not wanting to argue the toss on this idiot but guidance clearly says it’s from the date of a positive test result. I know lots of people have gone from when they first have symptoms though.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I know this is a gossip site and Chloe has always been lethargic but I am concerned about just how out of it she seems at the moment. Sleeping from 2pm, not being able to recall how many of her children had already broken up from school. I wonder if she has a genuine medical issue.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
1. Rebecca from RVK loves - a really irritating girl with a toddler and a boring house. Did a lot of travelling, very unaware of herself.
2. She just seems a nice person, I’m not sure what it is about her - she seems (to me) to have a sense of humour and seems to be aware of how lucky she is. She always replies to DMs. Maybe I like her because she likes cats & gardens. For me, she’s one of the few influencers that doesn’t annoy me!
She doesn’t ‘always’ reply to DMs. I sent her one ages ago before I discovered this thread and she totally ignored it. Nice person? Hahahahaha!

Raker

VIP Member
Sorry to lower the tone, I’d just come back from the (actual) pub, having had a (actual) small white wine with a (actual) friend. You can imagine the giddy goose I was with all that excitement after so long!

But I stand by the sentiment nevertheless