Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
She was out last night as well. That said, I'd go out if my child had tonsilitis - maybe not stay out though, if it looked bad and might turn into quinsy (disease that sounds and is medieval... shudder). I'd definitely take my mum to the airport though - even if she's only 20 years older than Chloe and so early 60s, those are still some big bags to heft about.
I remember her saying she was in her 70s when she had her vaccine. Quincy sounds horrific!

Reactions: 2
I thought that too especially as she is only 44 with a huge amount of lotions and potions (and Botox) at her disposal

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Ahhh. That’s so sad but a grim reality. Having been on various weights up and down - I genuinely don’t think anyone cares anymore. Just be yourself. Of course it’s always nicer to be 2/3kg less but it’s also nice to eat sticky toffee pudding. Life is short for this crap

• Heart

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Ooh mine are Fat Face but I got them in the sale and at the airport, when Duty Free was a thing 😂
I’d love a pair of Wyse scalloped ones (in denim, if anyone fancies #gifting me a pair) but a bit pricey and I’m carrying a bit of Lockdown weight atm so scared to invest! I did see Oasis ot Warehouse had done some similar scalloped ones but at a quarter of the price.

Pah! I wear dungers, Primark specials here though, no fancy pancy over priced over Insta hyped scalloped edge ones in this house 😂

Just so you all know, mine are a size 0 and are roomy on me, could have sized down further, by the way, here are my tits 😉

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Enough about Liv, let’s talk about me!

And because people [sad fuckin Ladies who lunch who have more money than sense] will ask, my lip colour is…. SHE ALREADY HAD IT IN HER HAND TO TELL US ALL!

Also, gift ideas for teenage girls - a £54 Charlotte tilbury set. She has two teenage girls. That’s £108 before she’s bought another thing?!!!!

She is filthy rich and refuses to acknowledge it. It’s clear by the “oh dear, Liv is missing her mocks - oh well”. She knows that her kids will be fine and dandy in future life because the family are fucking loaded.
It’s sickening.
She doesn’t buy anything though! When you’re #kindlygifted everything (& let’s face it this was probably another stealth beg) what’s £54 🤷🏻‍♀️

Raker

VIP Member
I was terrible after mine, there’s no way I would have been able to film anything...

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The thing is she creates jobs to avoid spending time with the kids. Who waits for the husband to go away, has a friend's kid over along with her own and thinks what a good time to paint the radiator.

Whatapalaver

Boden have just saved me some money! I was about to buy some swimwear from them but I noticed they’re #kindlygifting the likes of beggy Chloe, Kate (wearsmymoney) & no doubt all the other clones 🙄 For reference, it was good to note Chloe was gifted an 8 that “had some room in the back”, just in case you’re thinking of buying 😄
In Kate (wearsmymoney) defence, she’s been recommending the Santorini swimsuit for a few years. I bought one a long time ago on her recommendation. I didn’t see her marking any recent post as #ad re Boden.

I’m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ‘shlim’
she did and then deleted it because of the backlash. And took to her bed for days.

Jesus H Christ. She’s doing ANOTHER denim try on right now. With everything marked in what TEENY TINY size she is wearing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
It what world is it ok that grown women are ordering from teenage, secondary school girls clothes
Honestly I have in the past bought loads in the kids ( teen) section, I’m small framed,lthough now not as small as I used to be 😫 she’s nothing special.

Raker

VIP Member
Oh god not her f***ing morning routine AGAIN. Who’s got the time? Does she really spend that much time putting all that crap on her face?
It’s never wasted time though, how lovely if you’re just looking at your own face, uninterrupted, for all the time it takes to put all that on every morning. And take it all off again in the evening…

• Haha

Tagga

Yes where is she off to? Is she going without kids? Is it a freebie? So many questions.
[/QUOTE]
She is off to Tennessee to celebrate her husband’s 50th birthday I believe ( with a group of friends )

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I’m new to this thread, I unfollowed her a long time ago. Can anyone tell me what happened to her cats? I see they no longer feature on her feed. 😢

• Sad

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Nice to see her out and about passing covid on to everyone …
Idiot

I commented on her post saying
“Disappointed your out and about after testing positive “
She replied saying “I have isolated for 10 days and have had 2 negative flows “ I don’t know what your talking about …
Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth
She 100% hasn’t because I had it before her and it’s still not been 10 days for me.