Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salchick89

Oh please, is she for real?! 😩 “ I only have a few short rails and I’m utterly ruthless.” Why do you buy 5 different versions of the same thing all the time then? And giving stuff to charity doesn’t absolve you from all the crap that goes into landfill. Awful woman

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Libbub

VIP Member
She definitely hussles a lot more than she used to....I'm guessing the spending allowance has either been reduced or us no longer sufficient due to inflation 😆😆😆
Plus as the daughter, that she's so envious of and trying to keep up with, grows up she'll be costing them more and more.

Raker

VIP Member
She gets on average 500/600 likes for her photos but every day her followers go up in hundreds. I have said for years she definitely buys them. Trying to get to 100,000.
Agreed!

And only ever 20-40 comments on posts, despite these huge numbers! I mean obviously there’s the odd spike for a giveaway or something, but I’m sure SH used to get more.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
What the hell is her latest stories? She only writes about beauty and has just slated a mascara then people message her to tell her it's a tubing mascara... how did she not know this? And all the hair preening? And we should be so grateful to her for not filtering her posts to camera, when surely, that's the new law that beauty posts can't be filtered as it's dishonest? Apparently, she went to bed at 2pm yesterday and slept right the way through until this morning. What the actual hell? Guessing Mummy was on hand to look after the pets and the kids while the princess gently slumbers after taking it slowly...
Is she for real??! I haven’t seen this yet. Not even babies sleep that long! Who sorted her kids, her husband or mum slave, I assume. I’m not saying it’s all down to her but she is a SAHM after all whilst her husband works. What kind of woman-child is she!

Edited to add: I use that mascara religiously, I ditched my YSL for Hourglass and it’s the best mascara ever (along with Hourglass Caution). I’ve had it for almost a year, I’m no influencer and even I knew it was a tubing mascara🙄 it’s great if you don’t want panda eyes!

Last edited:

Dizzy

VIP Member
Think the Crew Clothing (as if she’d wear that) was done a couple of weeks ago as she posted a couple of stories about it. But yes, agreed on every other point.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
How many new coats is it normal to purchase each year?, Chloe seems to be adding new coats daily, am I weird for not having bought a new one for 5 years?