Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raker

VIP Member
I like Matalan gym stuff, but I suppose if your life’s work is shilling Sweaty Betty stuff you can’t go there… #priorities

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
They went with friends, my guess is the friends did all the research and organising, might be wrong but given the fretting she did around travelling so far with the dog, I just don't see her organising that kind of holiday herself.
She said their friends own a home there, a second home likely.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
I thought she tested positive on Monday.
According to her she has isolated for 10 days and has had 2 consecutive days of negative lateral flows.
Very quickly commented and blocked me.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Doesn’t surprise me. Then seeing Miranda Dunn off on a lovely ski holiday with her family in February half term. Meanwhile in debt up to her eyeballs, all written off via a limited company like a load of these other scroungers. What was the racist holiday post on DMBL40?
DMBL40’s husband made a racist comment whilst they were with some other nobs on a Ridley trip. It was on her stories which were swiftly deleted.

Last edited:
If it's not bad enough that her mum/slave has come over to be left to dog sit with a broken leg and an office chair to get around on she is now in danger of a tree falling into her window.
I’m sorry but I did laugh at her story - how’s her bloody luck eh?! 🤣🤣

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
There has definitely got to be a reason her Mum would travel back to the UK so soon after returning to SA and with a broken ankle.

Chlo been gifted any hotel stays and need childcare? :rolleyes: ;)

Agree with those guessing she's here for NHS treatment.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She's been spoilt and indulged her whole life, by her parents as a child and now still by them it seems, and also her husband. Does anyone know if she has any brothers and sisters?

Libertine

VIP Member
Oh please, is she for real?! 😩 “ I only have a few short rails and I’m utterly ruthless.” Why do you buy 5 different versions of the same thing all the time then? And giving stuff to charity doesn’t absolve you from all the crap that goes into landfill. Awful woman
This also doesn’t sound so unusual for many couples who share wardrobe space? A rail, a shelf and half a chest of drawers was my reality until we moved out of the capital.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Thanks for explaining, however I’m not being mislead by Chlo or anyone else. Instagram is all smoke and mirrors - in the main you only see the good stuff - and that’s from everyone from my sister in law to FBB to royalty! I don’t swipe up or buy anything they advertise because I’m not lining these freeloaders pockets and indulged lifestyles. Regardless of where they live they still have the kind of lifestyles that most of us do not. Chloe isn’t hiding a secret 9-5 job where she has to juggle her home, family and life. It’s the fact she’s so removed from reality that grates and hence she has this thread. And I know FBB more than likely has help in the form of a nanny, so to the majority of folk their Insta is not reality. I’m assuming most of their followers will be women, probably in their 30s or 40s trying to run homes, jobs, lives. What these two try to portray as escapism has gone full circle and post Covid has seen a shift in how they are viewed.
Completely agree. Good sensible opinion

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ‘shlim’

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has treated her dog like a replacement baby since she got him. It will be Chloe that won't cope being without the mutt rather than the other way round and anyone who watches her stories won't want to dog sit for free if they hear her going on about how he doesn't sleep and is scared of the noise made by the cat flap.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Agreed. I’m a ‘small’ in lots of clothes these days and yet I have big boobs and a proper arse. It’s just vanity sizing.