Kat Farmer DMBL40 #2 Tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw someone comment that Kat had deleted her comment about yesterday’s stories, and then a minute later that comment had been deleted too. So that seems to be her approach - pretend it didn’t happen and silence anyone calling her out for it.
She can hardly acknowledge It happened can she because there will go the lucrative contracts with M&S and the BBC for starters.

I’m fairly certain it was he husband who made the comment as she often mentions how he comments that she looks like something.

Reactions: 5
She can hardly acknowledge It happened can she because there will go the lucrative contracts with M&S and the BBC for starters.

I’m fairly certain it was he husband who made the comment as she often mentions how he comments that she looks like something.
It was most definitely her husband’s voice (we know it well from those off-camera comments he makes in her wine tasting Lives she does with knackeredmother) altho in her apology story just now she said it was a friend who made the comment 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s almost certainly reading this thread to gauge just how badly this might blow up.

Reactions: 6
🙄 she’s addressed it .
I’m not a racist, honest! I just hang out with racists. Sorry about that.

Also sorry that the racist comment, from the racist person I choose to spend time with, got transcribed because I was a bit pissed. I deleted it as soon as I realised so that’s ok.

Could she be any more up her own arse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They are revolting - all 3 of those women are extremely privileged and relatively wealthy - constantly flaunting their wealth. That hotel is about £300 a night whether it is free or gifted, either way it's just the constant flaunting of wealth and materialism and now racism.

The absolute ignorance of that comment, a close family member has the surname Akbar through marriage - it is a very common surname of Muslim origin, not that they would know that the ignorant twats !

Reactions: 8
I really hope this sees the end of her privilege life! Lets hope M&S, White Company etc etc are notified and take away her pathetic gift/ad/freebies!!
Frickin gummy smile does my head in

Reactions: 3
She should be ashamed of herself, deleting comments about the remark on her post.

That story will disappear in 24 hours and then no-one will be any the wiser for it, will they? And of course this is the reason she's deleting the comments.

A complete disgrace and I hope her sponsors look into this. What was said was unacceptable and I second the comment above 'I'm not a racist, I just hang about with them'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She should be ashamed of herself, deleting comments about the remark on her post.

That story will disappear in 24 hours and then no-one will be any the wiser for it, will they? And of course this is the reason she's deleting the comments.

A complete disgrace and I hope her sponsors look into this. What was said was unacceptable and I second the comment above 'I'm not a racist, I just hang about with them'. :rolleyes:
She removed the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She removed the story.
Yes I know she did.

She is deleting comments about that story on the grid post, but has posted an 'apology' on her stories which itself will disappear after 24 hours.

Which means that her followers who didn't see the original terrorist story before she deleted it will be none the wiser.

Reactions: 4
She should address it, but it’s hard to see how she’s going to come out of it looking good no matter what she says. She most certainly should have taken more care in what she was posting, because with influence comes responsibility - and she can absolutely apologise for not reviewing her video before posting it - but that doesn’t deal with the fact that either her husband or one of his mates saw her with a black scarf oh her head, and made a racist comment.
Apologising for the fact that when the camera’s not on, you occupy a social sphere where casual racism is considered acceptable and hilarious ain’t a good look, no matter how you spin it.

The weather was bad and she had a black scarf around her head. Either her husband or one of his mates was very clearly heard to say “what is it the terrorists say? Allah Akbar!”. The joke clearly being that Kat looked like she was wearing a hijab and therefore = terrorist.
Many thanks for the info.

Reactions: 1
Sadly not that out of place in Cowes during the summer, the place is full of yachties. And The Hut at Colwell is a favourite of some of the Made in Chelsea lot. The locals are used to this type coming over in the summer, and there’s loads of second home owners from London and the Home Counties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.