Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yogaqueen25

but specially Liv. And me. 🙄 She can’t help herself . Hope the daughter is better , I don’t know if I have missed a latest update

Reactions: 2

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I did chuckle seeing her latest ad being the same bedding gig as Meldrum. I don’t think Chloe would like to see herself as being on the same influencer level 😂

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Wow. I’ve seen your comments on FBB about the sewage works, etc. You’ve clearly never been up north where you can buy a street for the price of Chloe’s house - does that mean they’re all dumps too?? No need for this kind of snobbery!

Raker

VIP Member
Where is this place she’s staying, with the croquet lawn and lovely pool? Not tagged, so does it belong to family? Looks gorgeous!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I’ve seen a couple of other influencers doing FP plugs in the last few days, they must be doing a campaign. Are they a marketplace?

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated to any of the above, but I think I’ve finally figured out why she looks different lately - has she quietly had implants removed?!
I thought the same a few pages back! She mentioned something today about a swimsuit ‘for those not blessed in bust’. She couldn’t stop flashing them at every opportunity not long back, I wonder why she had them removed…

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Well, she’s had a freebie night in a hotel to help escape “the humdrum of home”. And was kindly gifted some cashmere and a probiotic facial which helped with her hangover too.

I’ll not describe my week, but suffice to say it involved positive PCR tests, ongoing parental death admin, big bills, stress-related IBS flare ups and dealing with government department call lines who can’t veer from set scripts. No night away in a dress that looks like a sateen nightdress for me!
Sending hugs your way🤗 xx

• Heart

salchick89

Was that the father in law flailing helplessly on the ground whilst she pelted him with snowballs in the latest video?? We know how she feels about old people. 😂

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
How did she ever hold down an actual office job?! Is it just me or does she just have constant ‘ailments’. Her sickness record must have been insane. The A&E visit the other week annoyed me for her back was it? Just unnecessary when the NHS are stretched.
Most of us having the booster jab will just have to go out to work and ‘suck up’ the side effects.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why does she always have to say what size she is whenever she links to anything?! WE KNOW you’re a size 4 but that you ‘wish you’d sized down’

The only other influencer that’s repeatedly done this used to be Anna Saccone when she was skinny. Every item would be ‘I got this in an extra small’

petitspois

VIP Member
Someone on her previous thread mentioned the copycats zipping themselves up in slowmo aka Rutlandgirlstyle (or whatever she is). She’s another one who absolutely adores herself and her own reflection and embarrassing smirks into the camera. They’re all doing the ‘stand in front of their bed leg cocked in front mirror selfie pose’. She Has no fashion sense and looks a lot older than her years, why would anyone want any styling tips from the likes of her and Lovestyle40? I find them awkward to look at and have to quickly swipe on by!
I just looked at her account. She’s another one whose personality is THIN, although that one actually just looks normal size to me.

Raker

VIP Member
It is! It’s her new personality now that her son’s passed the cute toddler stage (still a lovely kid though) and the cats have fecked off....

There was a slight chance at one point that the dog personality might be usurped by the implants, but she can’t whip those out in the park.... (just on screen in front of thousands...)

• Haha