Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
She used to do a lot of ballet - enough said. A friend at Uni used to go to school with the daughter of a ballet dancer. Said dancer told her daughter to eat tissues if she wanted to lose weight...

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
You've got to wonder, at a 23 inch waist if there's actually space for her internal organs in there. I'm beginning to worry if Chloe has issues 😟
I don't think even my ultra skinny teenage son has a 23 inch waist. Legs like toothpicks, yes, but definitely a bigger waist than 23!

Mummylife_247

Does she really have a budget from hubby ? Not being facetious, a genuine question but how do you know this, did she story about it? This does not surprise but like the other poster I thought she probably made enough from her “deals” to give herself a budget to buy on all her face creams etc
Yes she said so in her stories once as she was returning some items as she had gone over her allowance. Once she was returning items so she could buy a bigger ticket item from net a porter or one of those sites and wanted to stay within her monthly allowance.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
It’s not really very snobby at all. The truth will always rise & the fact they purport to be more than they are is quite misleading in many ways
I lived in Acton many years ago - yes, it's not Longsight or Blackbird Leys but comparatively to the rest of West London it isn't posh. They only kicked all the backpackers and their HMOs out about 10-15 years ago. I think that's the word that's been missing here.

Anyway, back to Chloe - I susupect the school money comes from the husband or maybe the FiL's 60s music royalties, not the mumslave.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I’m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ‘shlim’
She doesn’t eat!
When have you seen her actually shove food in her mouth? She may show the rare occasional plate of food from her freshly prepared ‘Hello Fresh’ freebie but she clearly doesn’t touch the stuff. Then as she’s looked at a plate of food she has to do a 2 hour workout a day watching herself in the mirror and filming for insta in her Sweaty Betty free gym gear!

• Haha

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Nice to see her out and about passing covid on to everyone …
Idiot

I commented on her post saying
“Disappointed your out and about after testing positive “
She replied saying “I have isolated for 10 days and have had 2 negative flows “ I don’t know what your talking about …
Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth
Good for you for calling her out. No way is she at day 10, only 3 days since she had a positive PCR. Not sure what the rules are in England..surely you still have to isolate?

Whatapalaver

I can’t imagine travelling to America with a group of friends to celebrate my husbands birthday. That sounds very self indulgent. What happened to having a party in the local pub?
well apparently it’s a bunch of his schoolmates and to celebrate a combined 50th (all the same year) but yes, I agree. How rich do you have to be to do something like that? It’s sickening.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus Chloe, you don't have covid, there's nothing wrong with you other than quite clearly, you can't bear anyone else being the centre of attention.

Grow up.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
She took so many, no wonder she always felt a bit lethargic and off. God knows what was interacting with what.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She used to do a lot of ballet - enough said. A friend at Uni used to go to school with the daughter of a ballet dancer. Said dancer told her daughter to eat tissues if she wanted to lose weight...
A friends sister went off to ballet school when we were in our early teens. She is in her forties now and still battling an eating disorder

• Sad