Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs TW

Two questions:

1. who is RVK?
2. in what way do you find Chloe relatable?

Thanks.
1. Rebecca from RVK loves - a really irritating girl with a toddler and a boring house. Did a lot of travelling, very unaware of herself.
2. She just seems a nice person, I’m not sure what it is about her - she seems (to me) to have a sense of humour and seems to be aware of how lucky she is. She always replies to DMs. Maybe I like her because she likes cats & gardens. For me, she’s one of the few influencers that doesn’t annoy me!

Reactions: 2

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I’ve just looked at her account after unfollowing about 6 months ago because she wouldn’t stop posting about that bloody dog!! (no offence meant dog lovers) so what’s happened to her posting about the dog every day? And why is she not documenting every room of her house anymore? What’s happened while I’ve been away????!!!
Same - I am not really a dog lover and it seems to be surgically attached to her.

Yogaqueen25

I’m with you, I don’t know/follow PB but do follow FL and Chloe. I like Fran, she’s not beggy at all from what I’ve seen and seems to stick with what she likes and this shows on her page - she doesn’t flit from one whim to another just because it pays. I just don’t think Chloe knows she’s born!
They are all friends and they all get given the same stuff at the same time . That’s why I won’t buy anything they advertise anymore because there’s a group of 5 or 6 of them and they get the same things just for free. And it s great for them but don’t try to sell it after or moan when you don’t get what you want!

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She really is the ultimate Princess Privilege, who has time for all this indulgence? The skincare packing etc , if I go away for a night , I have to have everything organized for my job family, dog , house , lifts arranged to get kids from A to B. I have seen comments on her posts more or less taking the piss out of her. There are a lot of privileged insta mums but they usually portray the frantic, throw everything in a bag type of packing to look relatable. Not Chloe

Sprocket

Chatty Member
The dog on the train seats 🤢😬🙄

I really hope that no one is looking for a seat (no idea if you need to distance on a train nowadays)

• Angry

Wifo1976

VIP Member
My mornings are usually quite stressful, no matter how organised I am! Is this just me??

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
OMG, I actually dreamed about Chloe last night, she employed a dog walker without doing enough background checks and the dog walker disappeared with the dog.

It's no joke, I know, with the ammount of dog napping crime reported these days, but can you image how long she'd need to take herself off to bed for a lie down if that happened.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I just knew she would pronounce Hampshire ‘Hamp-shut’ and sure enough she does!

Does anyone else find that anyone they’ve ever known of called Chloe is a pampered prissy princess? I know a couple of Chloes in RL and they’re the same!

Sorry if anyone on here is called Chloe!

Sparklebox

She was wafting around covid-positive, filming a decorator in her house. The need for common sense consideration towards others has not diminished just because the rules have changed 🤷‍♀️

(Also is she counting the 10 days running up to her positive test as isolating? That’s not how it works!)
She appears to have counted the days prior to her positive pcr when she was showing symptoms. That’s always been allowed. Her positive pace was Monday, but she was talking about symptoms prior to that, and your number of days start from when symptoms started not positive pc.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Maybe some of these new followers will venture over to TL once they get the gist of what’s going on!

Yogaqueen25

Her daughter has tonsillitis!!!! And she went out two nights in a row!
I doubt her mum is missing her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited: